Chapter 10

Jemma's POV

Dinner for two was a success and we ate while conversing about how we each spent our day. After that Martha (our beloved housekeeper) appears to clean the table for us. I didn't cook any dessert because honestly speaking I can't bake to save my life. We are now sitting on a lounger still on the balcony just enjoying the fresh air.

I am seated between Alessandro's thighs and my head is on his chest while he plays with my hair. I have to ask him now, no let me rephrase that: I have to tell him that I am going to a party on Saturday. " Alessandro, if I was invited to a party by a close friend, will you allow me to go? I ask him. He immediately stiffens behind me and after 2 minutes with no reply I turn around in his arms to look at him.

His eyes are closed but they open immediately and they are a dark green. " Have you been invited to a party Jemma?" He asks. " Well no I am just asking in case it happens in future." So much for my bravado but I know that look. " it depends if there are no boys and no drinking then you can go" he says to me. He is so understanding and I was not expecting that. I have to pounce while the iron is still hot and just tell him the truth.

"Zuri, my best friend is having a party this coming Saturday and she invited me. I really want to go." He doesn't say anything for a minute and he replies " If there will be no boys and you promise me that you won't drink then you can go". Again, Oh wow I was definitely not expecting that. " I hug him tighter and kiss him " I promise it's an all girls party ( that's a lie even I know it) and I promise that I won't drink at all.

" Thank you so much daddy, this means a lot to me" I say as I continue to hug him. " What time will the party start and what time should I come and pick you up?" He asks me. "I think the party will start around 7 pm and end at around 1 am so I will call you around 11 pm to come and pick me up. I can tell by the way his body is so wound up and the way he is looking me that this is hard for him. Alessandro does not like sharing me at all.

He takes off the top I was wearing as well as the shots and I am left only  in my bra and panties. He stands up with me in his arms and we head towards our bedroom. The way he loves picking me up it's like a weigh nothing. I am of medium height( some might consider me short). He deposits me on the bed gently. He starts undressing slowly while looking at me and after that he gets on the bed and takes off my bra and my panties.

My D cup breasts are free and he starts sucking on the sensitive buds of my nipples. He licks and laps them as if they are the most delicious thing in the world. I always used to hate my big breasts ( I am curvaceous in all the right places with a small waist)  but the way my hubby loves them I have learned to love them too. He once told me that they are big so that they can fit in his big hands. My breasts were made for him only and from that day onwards I started loving and appreciating my D cup breasts.

He kisses me slowly while looking at me and as he guides his shaft into my wet core the color of his eyes changes from light green to dark green. He makes love to me while looking into my eyes. I cannot describe the love I have for this man. We come together at the same time , moaning each other's names softly.

He doesn't remove himself from my pussy but just put his head on my breasts and he falls asleep. I stroke his hair as I start thinking of what I am going to do on Saturday because there will be boys at that party. I cannot tell Zuri not to invite boys it's her party after all. I should stop worrying tomorrow is a school day and I need to sleep.

Alessandro surprised me today, I thought I will be forbidden to even go close to this party but he agreed so easily. My unreasonable neurotic husband was very understanding. That's a first for him.  He has always wanted me to have a normal teenage lifestyle regardless of the fact that I am his wife. He feels that he owes it to me to experience the joys of my teenage years so there are times that he needs to let me go so that I can go and enjoy my teenage years no matter how hard it is for him.

I adjust myself and put the bedding above our heads and try to sleep but sleep eludes me as I continue to contemplate about Saturday. I need to make sure that Alessandro never finds out about the boys being at the party because if he does, hell will break loose...