Chapter 12

Jemma's POV

The party is lit and I am having so much fun. I love my life with Alessandro but sometimes I forget that I am still young and need to go out more. I am not a party person per se but once in a while I love going out. I am in the pool right now wearing a sexy yellow bikini that I gave Zuri to keep at her house for me. I am having the time of my life because soon enough high school will be finished as we have less than two moths until final exams.

I drank a few tequilas in such a way that I am tipsy but not overly drunk. I am surrounded by guys my age wearing swimming trunks and honestly there is no appeal at all. I see them as small boys as well as too skinny. I am used to being around a man not small boys so I am not even interested in any of them. The music is loud and everyone is just having fun. The whole scene looks like a typical high school party.

I first here the loud squealing of tyres and a car revving loudly. It's probably some high school kids showing off their fancy rides on the street so I didn't even bother to think it might be something else. I get out of the pool and move towards a mock up stage set next to the pool and I start moving my body to the music. My mood is just right and I am happy to be here with these people ( I know I am tipsy). One or two guys join me on the stage and move closer to me as we dance.

Then something is the air changes the whole atmosphere shifts significantly and I get goosebumps all over my body. The music suddenly stops playing and everything becomes eerily quiet. A second later I hear a large voice calling my name " Jemma!!". I stop dancing and open my eyes to find 6 feet 4 of raging testosterone standing less than 3 meters away from me at the bottom of the mock up stage. When it rains it pours.

To say I was terrified was putting it mildly. My heart momentarily stops beating ffor 5 seconds while I just look at my angry husband. There are more than 6 guys around me and I am the only girl on that stage. One guy has his hand on my ass and another is holding my waist...all innocent of course as we were just dancing or so I thought.

"What the fuck are you doing?, why are you naked?, why are you surrounded by boys?...What the fuck is going on angel?" He screams all those four questions to me in succession without waiting for an answer. I don't say anything I am rooted to my spot on the mock up stage. I am actually frozen and everything seems to be in slow motion. I see everyone looking from Alessandro to me, back and forth.

They don't know that this is my husband, no one knows except for Zuri that I am married but she also hasn't met my husband yet. I don't have words and Sandro is looking at me with a thunderous expression. To say he was pissed was an understatement, he was livid and I could see all his veins standing up. He looks to be wearing his gym wear because his muscles arms are exposed as he is wearing a red vest and black shorts and I can see his veins popping out along with his muscles...anger aside he looks hot.

He starts marching towards me, jumps on the stage and removes all the boys standing next to me. He gives them glares indicating that this is not over, they will be punished for touching what belongs to him. He picks me up and hauls me over his shoulder and starts walking with me draped over him like a sack of potatoes. The whole scenario would have been funny if I was not paralyzed by fear. Everyone is looking at us as we exit the house.

I don't even put my head up to look at Zuri, I am too ashamed and humiliated with the way he is holding me. I start beating his chest wanting to be let down. He doesn't say a single word to me. He stops and brings his right hand hard on my ass. I whimper in pain but another part of me gets angry that this man is manhandling me in front of my classmates. I start fidgeting and fighting, clawing his neck in anger. He doesn't even flinch, he just spanks my ass five more times and I quiet down my n pure humiliation.

Tears start streaming down my face. He deposits me in the car and buckled me in. I just glare at him while he is busy buckling me in a I say to him, " I hate you so much Alessandro, why are you ruining my life old man?" He pales when I say that but he doesn't say anything he just looks at me for a few seconds and removes his body from my personal space. He moves around the car and gets in on the drivers' side and starts the car. He doesn't say anything to me but I can feel his tension. He just sits there for a full minute without moving, just closing and opening his eyes with his knuckles on the steering wheel clenching and unclenching...