★Chapter 25★

July 15, 2015 (Friday)

Jenna's Pov

"Hey!" I say in my microphone.

"Hi! Hey! Hello!" Tons of replies are heard around the large room.

"I'm super excited because if some of you don't know, this is where I grew up." I tell everyone. "I mean I'm always excited for any of the shows."

"Why aren't you here anymore!" I hear someone shout.

"Well last month, Jenna and I moved in together." Shawn says.

"Yeah, we can hear them from our apartment." Cam adds and everyone laughs.

"Nuh-uh." I say.

-

"Bye!" We say together and we all walk backstage, but Hayes goes a different direction.

"I wonder if Dakota is here." I say to Shawn.

"Probably." He says back and we continue to the room. The groups go Cameron, Nash and I; Shawn, Taylor and Matt; Hayes, Carter; Jack and Jack; Mahogany and Aaron

-

"Bye girls." I say to the group of girls.

"Bye Jenna!" They chorus together. I smile and we walk to the lounge room where I see Dakota.

"Dakota!" I yell and we hug.

"Jenna!" She mocks.

"How has things been?" I ask her.

"Pretty good, and things in California?" She ask.

"Great." I smile. "I just realized that your birthday is in a few days."

"Yep, 15 years old." She says.

"I know." I say.

"What're y'all doing today?" She ask.

"I don't know really." I tell her.

[-------------------------------]

Hi! So I hope you liked this short chapter. Don't forget, 18 votes on Life Of The Party for my new story. Also just letting you know I will not be able to update till next Wednesday because my family and I are going to the beach and I have no clue if they have wifi..

-Ashlee.