★Chapter 2★

Jenna's pov

"Hello I'm Jenna Bryan." I say in the microphone. "This isn't going to be the longest speech, so it's not really a speech it's just thanking people really. So the first people I say a thanks to is all my teachers I've had in the past. If it weren't for them I would not be right here, right now. The next two people I want to say thank you to us my dad and my mom, Leigh. Now Leigh isn't my real mom but she is the only person I would call mom. I love you guys so much and y'all have supported me through everything I've ever done, y'all have done everything for me to have a good life and all. Then there are the weirdest group of people that I sadly call my friends." Everyone laughs and I chuckle. I look down and then back up. "I'm just joking. They are some of the best, nicest, funniest and still weird people you would ever meet. I'm not going to name names because if I do, then I will surely miss out someone." I continue. "Now this last person is one of my heroes and has always been my idol from the very beginning. I've always wanted to be like him and meet him. At the beginning of November I got the chance to meet him all because of my friend. But that one time meeting led into something huge." Tears begin to fill my eyes but I quickly wipe them away, they just come back. "I never knew that we would ever fall in love, less for him to know I even existed. We've been through so much stuff. We've been through thick and thin, a lot of laughing and crying and best of all love. I bet a lot of you are wondering who this is. Oh just you know this boy named Shawn Mendes. He's the reason I have so many friends and he's the reason I get to travel the world. I know all that is so cheesy but yeah that's my speech I guess. Thanks for picking me to speak." I end and walk off of the stage and as Isaiah walks on, we hug quickly.

I take my seat next to Rosie and Abby and they both hug me.

I look up and see the sun is starting to set. Isaiah starts talking.

-

"Good job out there princess." Shawn comes up behind me.

"Why thank you." I smile. I pick up my guitar and we both walk out to the parking lot and to my new car. Yup that's right I finally got my own car, it's small but it'll do. "There's a party Jonah is having tonight, wanna go?"

"Sure." He says. I sit my guitar in the back sit and get in the drivers side while Shawn gets in the passenger side.

We meet dad and Leigh back at home. I get all my things out, but Shawn takes my guitar. We walk in the house together.

"We're back!" I call out. Leigh and dad are already here. Leigh comes running to us. She hugs me.

"You did so good." She tells me and I smile.

"Thank you." I say. "Jonah is having a party tonight.." I start off.

"Yes y'all can go." She laughs and I silently cheer.

"Thank you!" I say excitedly and Shawn and I go to my room.

"What time does it start?" Shawn ask me as I pick out something to wear.

"In about 20 minutes." I say.

"And where?"

"The hotel where we had the prom after party." I tell him. I finally pick out a black leather skater skirt, that I stole from Rosie, and my Nirvana muscle.

I go to the bathroom and quickly change into my outfit and my converse. I check my hair and makeup and walk out.

"Ready to go?" He ask and I nod.

"We're going!" I call.

"Ok!" I hear dad call back and we walk back out to my car.

We make it to the hotel in about ten minutes and see Rosie, Jonah, Abby and Isaiah are here.

[-------------------------------]

HHHEEELLLOOO!!! I'm soooooo bored right now and have no clue what to do so yeah. My life is awesome (not)!

-Ashlee.