★Chapter 19★

July 4, 2015 (Wednesday)

Jenna's pov

Turns out, we can't shoot fireworks. Well that sucks! I love fireworks.

"At least we can do something." Shawn says as we drive over to Lauren, Arden, Andrea and Jenn's place.

"Yeah." I say and lean my head against the window.

"Hey now, aren't you happy that we are all able to get together?" He ask and takes my hand in his.

"Very." I reply. "But fireworks make everything better." I pout.

"I know." He chuckles.

"I'll get over it, lets just have a good day." I smile.

"Ok." He says and continues down the road.

-

"Hey guys." Jenn opens the door.

"Hey Jenn." I smile and we hug.

"Everyone else is outback we're still waiting on some people." She tells us. I nod and we walk to the backyard, where I see a lot of people.

--

"Bye guys!" I call out.

"Bye!" Everyone yells. We had a really good time. I walk out to the car were Shawn is waiting.

"Ready to go back?" I ask as I open the door.

"Yup." He says and yawns.

"Do you want me to drive?"

"Sure." He shrugs. We quickly switch sides and I start down the road.

We soon make it home and I see Shawn is asleep. I sigh and shake him lightly.

"Shawn c'mon, we're back." I say and he wakes up.

"Okay." He says. We get out and I lock the door quickly and go up to our place. I see Shawn getting ready for bed. I get out some pajamas, put them on, brush my teeth and get in bed with Shawn.

"Good night." I whisper.

"Good night, I love you." He whispers back.

"I love you too."

[-------------------------------]

Hi!! Sorry it's short but hope you like it! Chapter 20 should be up soon.

-Ashlee.