★Chapter 1★

May 22, 2015 (Friday)

Jenna's pov

"See you in a little while." Shawn kisses my forehead.

"Ok." I smile.

"Good luck." We hug quickly and I go to the band hall where all the other students are.

"Here's your gown." Mrs. Tammy hands me the black gown. I smile at her and take it.

I quickly through it over my white lace dress. Under is a silky white material and then there is white lace over it, it comes just above my knee. I quickly find my best friends.

"Can you believe we are graduating?" Rosie squeals.

"I know." I say. "It feels like I was just going into k-4."

"Well most of us didn't go to school till we were 5." Rosie and I laugh. I see Abby walk in.

"I'm so scared." I tell Abby and Rosie. "I was picked to speak and I bet I will be stuttering and messing up."

"Hey Isaiah was picked too, so you have nothing to worry about. He will be worse than you." Abby says and I laugh. Isaiah finally got the guts to ask Abby out on their third date. When Abby said that, Isaiah and Jonah walk over to us.

"What was that?" Isaiah ask Abby and wraps his arm around her.

"Nothing." She giggles.

"Mhm." He says. "Are y'all ready for this?"

"I guess." I answer.

"Yeah." Everyone else agrees.

"I'm just super nervous." I say.

"Why?" Isaiah ask. "You out in front of screaming people every month, you have almost 1 million subscribers on YouTube and Vine."

"I know but I'm getting in front of people who hate me. Literally wish I was dead." I say.

"Don't say that." Isaiah says. "Just remember there are also people out there who love you. You have all of us who love you, dad and Leigh and also Shawn has to love you the most out of all of us."

"Thanks for that prep talk." I hug him.

Finally it's time to walk out. Lets hope this goes good.

[-------------------------------]

Hiiii. So here is the first chapter of the third book! Hope you like it! Second chapter out soon.

-Ashlee.