do you love me?

I've always had thick skin but it was getting too much for me to take. Her touch was soft but it just wasn't enough.

Abby would always say that I'm not good enough. But I knew what she really meant. She was really upset with herself whenever she said those things.

I would always forgive her and take the higher road, but pretty soon it just wasn't enough. I couldn't forget some of the words she said to me.

She couldn't deliver the words right so she turned it around. But yn was different. She would always tell me that I was perfect. And that I deserved success.

I was really happy when she said that. But just then Abby walked by a made a snarky comment. A stronghold on her was too much.

I kept it all in but I could feel myself getting worn out. She called me a sinking ship. But I knew what she really meant. She couldn't handle me moving on with yn.

Her love feels so different from yns. It feels like someone just punched me in the head. And it's a brick holding me down in the water as I'm drowning.

I finally got courageous after another snarky comment she made. I told Abby that she didn't break me down or tear me apart!

But she did open my eyes to who she really was. I wasn't as dumb or slow to speak as she thought! She just claimed to actually care about me when she doesn't!

She wrapped her arms around and I pushed them off. "The truth is your  not good enough Abby!"

Abby was stunned. She ran away crying, but I walked to yn with a smile on my face.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!😉

Bye!!!