Chapter 18

Chapter 18:

///Phoenixx's POV///

///2 months latter///

Today's Zada's 2nd birthday, I can't believe she's already 2. It feels like just yesterday she was learning how to walk. The only thing that sucks is my thanksgiving break was only 4 days long so I go back to college today. I'm not gonna be able to spend time with her until I get home tonight. We're having a birthday party for her but we're having it during the weekend so I'd be able to be there. I'm actually planning it right now, well sorta. I'm actually planning the wedding right now. I finished planning her party about 10 minutes ago. I woke up really early so I can get some planning in. I have to leave at 10:00 so I can be there in time. My first class starts at 11:15 today and my last class ends at 2:15 which I'm happy about so I can spend time with Zada on her birthday. "Mommy!!!" Zada screams as she runs over to me on the couch and she's holding a piece of paper. "Happy birthday baby girl." "Thank you mommy!!!" She screams as she jumps up and down. She can finally say full sentences. She can't say something's yet though. "What's that paper honey?" "I drew you a picture!" She says handing me the paper. I look at the paper and I realize it's my 5 page essay I wrote about the history of anthropology that's due today. "ZADA THIS IS MY PAPER THATS DUE TODAY!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs as I stand up straight. I look at Zada and she looks at me with a frightened look. I never scream at her. She then starts to cry. "Honey I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you." I say and she just runs out of the living room with tears falling down her face. I sigh really loudly and grab my laptop. I then plug the flash drive in and open up my paper. I go to print it but the printer is out of ink. "NO!!!" I scream really loudly as I slam my laptop shut. This can't be happening. I unplug my flash drive and grab my books. I grab my keys and go to the door but Connor stops me. "Honey what's wrong?" Connor says as he walks over to me. "Nothing. I have to go." I say as I start to walk but he stops me again. "Tell me." "I'm stressed out okay?! Zada ruined my paper that's due today, the printer ink is out, and on top of all of that I have a wedding to plan and a 2 year old to raise!" I scream really loud and all of sudden I break down in tears. I drop all my stuff on the ground. I run over to Connor and hug him tightly. I cry into his chest and he starts to rub my back. "That's it. You're not going to classes today. You're way too stress and I don't want you driving." "I-I have to go to class Connor. I want my degree." "Missing one class isn't gonna hurt you Phoenixx. You've went to every class. You need a break." "I'll be fine Connor. I have to go or I'll be late." "You're not going." "But my paper is due today!" "Email it to your professor and tell her that you couldn't make it today because of illness." "Fine. Can you go get Zada.. I need to apologize to her for yelling at her." "Yeah I will." He says as he kisses my cheek. I pick up my flash drive and walk to the living room. I grab my laptop and email my professor my paper. I explain to her why I'm not gonna be there. I send it and close my laptop. Connor then comes into the living room holding Zada. "Daddy I don't want mommy! She yelled!" She screams at me. Connor puts her down and I look at her. "Zada, honey mommy is sorry for yelling at you. Do you forgive me?" I say to her nicely. "NO!" She screams as she runs out of the room. I put my elbows on my knees and my hands on my face. I sigh really loud and Connor sits down next to me on the couch. "Well this is just great. It's her birthday and I yelled at her. Now she probably won't talk to me or forgive me." I say as tears start to fall down my cheeks. "Honey, she'll forgive you, just give her time." "I hope so.." I say as I lay down and put my head on Connors lap. Zada then comes running back into the living room. "Do you forgive me now baby girl?" I say as I sit up from Connors lap and Zada shakes her head. She doesn't even talk to me. "I want daddy to play with me." "Go upstairs to your room and I'll be up." "Okay daddy!!!" She screams as she runs out of the living room. "Connor she didn't even talk to me. My two year old is pissed with me." "She'll forget about it by tomorrow. She's 2 she has a short attention span." He says as he stands up from the couch. "I hope so.." I say as I lay back down on the couch. "She will don't worry." He says as he kisses my forehead. He then walks out of the living room.

///3 days later///

Connor was wrong, it's been 3 days and Zada still won't talk to me. She doesn't even come running to me all happy when I come home from classes. It breaks my heart that my daughter won't talk to me. "Connor it's been 3 days and I just want her to talk to me." I say as tears start to fall down my cheeks. "Zada come here please!" Connor screams really loud. Zada comes running into our room. She's holding her Barbie doll and smiling big. "Do you forgive mommy now?" "No! She yelled!!!!!" She screams as she throws her Barbie on the ground. "Zada... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to yell at you.." "Talk to the hand mommy." She's holding her hand out. I look over at Connor and he's trying to hold back his laughter. He then bursts out laughing. "I'm going to see Jc!" I scream as I stand up from our bed. I leave the room and walk downstairs. I grab my purse and keys. I get into my car go and start to drive to my old house. I haven't really been there since me and Connor bought our own house. I get to the house and walk up to the door. I ring the doorbell and I then see a snake trying to crawl it's way onto the porch. I scream really loud and start to pound on the door. Sam opens the door and I jump quickly jump into his arms. He catches me bridal style and starts laugh a little. "Woah, that's a greeting I've never seen." Sam says laughing. "S-S-S-S-SNAKE!" I scream and stutter at the same time. He walks inside and puts me down. He then walks outside to see the snake. "Phoenixx it's a stick..." He says laughing as he picks it up. "Oh my god I'm losing my mind." "That's for sure." He says laughing and I just flip him off. "What are you doing here anyway?" "To see my brother!" "He's not here." "God damn it." I scream as I sit down on the couch. "He just left too." "Ugh." "What's wrong?" "Nothing." "Something is wrong." Sam says as he sits down next to me on the couch. "Its just I've been really stressed.. I have a wedding to plan, college to worry about, and raise my two year old. And 3 days ago on Zada's birthday she ruined my 5 page essay I wrote about the history of anthropology and I yelled at her. Now she won't talk to me." I say as tears start to fall down my cheeks again. "I'm pretty sure she'll talk to you soon. She can't be mad at you for long." "She told me to talk to the hand before I came here. My two year old hates me." "She doesn't hate you Phoenixx." "I'm gonna go home and try to get her to forgive me. Let Jc know I was here." "Alright." He says and I leave. I get to the house and walk inside. When I do Zada comes running towards me. She puts her arms in the air I pick her up and she wraps her arms around my neck. "Do you forgive me now?" "Yes mommy. I forgive you." She says as she kisses my cheek. "I love you Zada, I'm so sorry I yelled." "I love you too mommy." "I told you she would forgive you." Connor says as he walks over to me. "Took 3 days but she finally did." I say as I carry Zada to the living room. I put her down and she runs over to her big pile of toys. "Mommy play with me!" She says as she ands me a doll. I sit down on the floor and start to play with her.

Pregnant with Connor Franta's baby has 16 thousand reads. JDJDJDJDJD 😍