Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

///Alexis' POV///

"I'm not doing anything that's gonna make me look like an idiot." Michael say as he helps sets up my cameras and lights. I'm filming a video outside with Michael because I haven't filmed a video in a long time. I wanted to film with Phoenixx but she left before I could. "We are doing never have I ever." "That's a drinking game and you're knocked up." "It doesn't have to be drinking" I say as I turn on the camera. "HEY GUYS IM NOT DEAD!" I scream really loud and Michael starts to laugh. "I haven't uploaded because I've been busy but to make up for that, I have Michael Clifford here!" "I was forced." "No you weren't!" I scream as I hit him on the arm. "Anyway. We are doing never have I ever. This is a drinking game but since we're both underage and I'm knocked up. We are gonna do it like this. If you have ever done it or not you hold up signs never or have. I you have done it the other gets to smash an egg at your head." I say holding the eggs to the camera. Do you wanna go first?" "Never have I ever cheated on a test." Michael says an we both hold up signs. His says never and mine says have. "Really?!" "Dude how do you think I graduated? It wasn't from being naturally smart." "Well now you get o smash an egg on my head." "Hell yeah I do!" He screams as he smashes the egg on my head. "JESUS CHRIST. NOT THAT HARD!" I scream and Michael just laughs. "Sorry!" "Fuck you. Never have I ever I got into fights at school." I say and I hold up the never sign. I look over at Michael and it says have. I grab an egg and smash it very hard on his head. "DUDE!" "Revenge is sweet." I say laughing really hard. "That fucking hurt!" "Now you know how I felt." "You know what. Never have I ever had sex on my best friends bed." "You mother fucker." I say as I hold up the have sign. He laughs really hard and smashes the egg on my head. "Your viewers probably think we hate each other." "We don't hate each other, this is just how friendship is." I say laughing really hard. Once we are done filming we are both covered in eggs. "I don't think they're gonna let us back in the house." Michael says as he grabs my camera. We walk inside and Luke's in the kitchen. "Make sure when you take a shower you don't have it on hot water or you'll be picking fried eggs from your hair." "Thank you caption obvious." I say as I walk upstairs. I take a quick shower to get the egg out of my hair. I then waddle back to my room and start to edit the video. Once I'm done editing, I go to upload the video. I title the video 'NEVER HAVE I EVER! (With Michael Clifford)' once I have it titled, I upload it. While it is uploading I grab my phone and go onto twitter. '@alexisgzall: GUYS! NEW VIDEO IN ABOUT 15 MINUTES WITH @michael5sos!' I hit send and put my phone on the dresser. I look over at my laptop and its at 45% completed. "Um Alexis your mom is here..." I hear Luke say as he opens the door. "WHAT?!" I scream as I sit up straight. "She wants to talk to you." He says and my mom walks into the room. Luke shuts the door and my mom sits down next to me on the bed. "Holy crap your huge." "I'm having twins. If you even care." I say as I roll my eyes. "Of course I care honey!" "Really? Cuz it didn't seem like you do when you kicked me out of the house." "I did that because I was shock and mad." "Whatever. How did you even know where I live now." "Well I went to Phoenixx'a house because I figured you were there and Jc told me you lived with Luke and the other boys. He wouldn't tell me the address. I ten remembered I have a GPS in your phone." "YOU HAVE A GPS ON MY PHONE!" "Me and your father put it on there when you were 8 but I never use it." "Why are you even here." I say as I check to see if my video uploaded and it did. "I want you to come home. Me and your father will help raise the twins." She says and I look at her funny. "What the fuck mom? You kicked me put 6 months ago because I got pregnant. What the actual hell mom?!" "I changed my mind." "Well I'm not moving back home. I'm gonna live here with Luke, Michael, Ashton, and Calum. I'm gonna raise the twins with their father!" "Alexis don't be silly. Once those twins come and Luke has to go off and tour, what do you think he'll pick. You and the twins? No he'll leave you." "MOM LUKE ISN'T GONNA LEAVE ME!!" "YES HE WILL!" "NO HE WON'T MOM!!! HE TOLD ME HE WON'T!" I scream as tears start to fall down my cheeks. "THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOUR DEAD BEAT DAD SAID WHEN HE KNOCKED ME UP WITH YOU AT 16 BUT HE LEFT ME BEFORE YOU WERE BORN!" My mom screams and I look at her. "What.... Daddy isn't dead beat... He didn't leave you." "He's not your real dad you idiot! I met him when you were 2 months and he agreed to act like your real dad!" "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!" I scream at the top of my as I point to my door. "Alexis. I'm sorry. Please I'm s-." "YOU HEARD HER! GET OUT!!" I hear Luke scream as he runs over to me. My mom gets up from my bed and leaves. I hug Luke tightly and cry into his chest. "I overheard.. Don't listen to her. I'm not gonna leave you." He says as he rubs my back. "I know... It's just I just found out my dad isn't my real dad..." I say as I cry even harder. "It's gonna be okay." "I just wanna be alone..." "Are you sure?" "Yes..." "Scream for me if you need me." He says as he kisses me on the cheek. He gets up from the bed and leaves. I lay down and grab my phone. I then call Phoenixx.

"Alexis can I call you back. I'm on the phone with my mom."

"No."

"What's wrong?"

"My dad isn't my real dad. My mom is convinced Luke is gonna leave me."

"Do you want me to come over?"

"No. I wanna be alone. Come over tomorrow?"

"Alright. I have to go."

Before I can say anything she hangs up. I lock my pone and put it on the dresser. I cover myself with the blankets and gently turn to my side. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

GUYSSSS GUESS SHATTTT IM SEEING 5SOS NEXT TEAR. JAJDJDDJ GOD DMANNNM IM HAPPY THAT I CAN'T THPE!!