Chapter32: Part 2

Chapter 32 Part 2:

-Alexis' POV-

"I can't believe I'm actually at the top!" I say as we walk out of the elevator. "Not yet, we're on the second level." Luke says as we walk in line to go the top. "Well we're not on the ground so we are on the top!" I say laughing and Luke looks at me. "Thanks for the smart ass comment." "You love me." I say as I kiss him on the cheek. "Yeah yeah." He says as we walk into the elevator. One of the workers pushes the button sending us up to the top. I look out the window and watch as we go up to the top. It's so pretty. I can't believe this is actually happening. "We're finally at the top Lex." Luke says as we walk out of the elevator. I run over to the fenced off part to look out to see the view. It's the most beautiful view I've ever seen. All of a sudden a big wind hits and I start shriver. "Are you cold?" "A little. I didn't realize how windy it was gonna be." "Here." He says as he takes off his leather jacket. "No, Luke. You'll be cold." "I'll be fine." He says as he puts the jacket on for me. God, he's so perfect. "Thank you." I say smiling. Luke smiles back and we continue to look out to look at the view. "Do you like the view Lex?" Ike says grabbing my hand. "Yeah, it's beautiful." I say smiling. "What's wrong?" He says and I look at him. "What do you mean?" "You look sad." He says with a frown. "I just wish Zoe wasn't afraid of coming up here. I really wish the twins were up here with us." I say sighing. Luke lets go of my hand and he slightly smiles. "Turn around." He says and I look at him funny. "What why?" "Lex, just turn around." "Tell me why!" I demand and Luke just sighs. He grabs my arms and turns me around. When he does, I see Phoenixx and the twins. The twins are standing in front of Phoenixx holding a giant poster. In big bold purple letters it says; 'WILL YOU MARRY DADDY?' My jaw drops and I can feel a tear of joy fall down my cheek. I turn around and Luke is on one knee. My heart starts to beat really fast. I can't believe this is actually happening on the fricken top of the Eiffel Tower! "Ma Cherie, Veux-tu m'épouser?" (My sweetheart, will you marry me.) Luke says as he pulls out a small black box. He then opens it reveling a sparkly 14 karat diamond ring. (Yeah not re writing what it is.) I start get teary eye again. I can't even speak I just nod my head very fast. He places the ring on my finger and stands up. I smash my lips onto his and hug him tightly. "Y-You learned French for me." "Your Aunt Claudette helped me." He says smiling. "Je t'aime tellement, tu es l'amour de ma vie." (I love you so much, you're the love of my life.) "I only got I love you out of that. I only learned that one line." He says laughing and I start laughing. "Mommy. Did you say yes??" LJ says as he runs over to me. I let go of Luke and pick up LJ. I kiss him on the forehead and smile. "Yes, my little snuggle bunny. I said yes." "YAY!!!" He screams as he hugs me tightly. "Mommy." Zoe says as she pulls on my shorts. I put LJ down me bend down to Zoe's level. "Yes?" "I don't wanna be up here anymore." She says grabbing onto Luke's leg. "Okay baby we'll leave." I say smiling. I re pick up LJ and Luke picks up Zoe. We then head to the elevator and go back down. About after 15 of being on the metro both the twins are sound asleep in both me and Luke's arms. "You know Lex, if you and Luke want; the twins can sleep in my room tonight." Phoenixx says as we walk back to the hotel. "You don't have to do that Phoenixx." "C'mon Lex, you and Luke just got engaged. Let me watch them." "I don't know, what do you think?" I say looking at Luke. We walk into the lobby of the hotel and go into the elevator. "I think we should let her watch them. We really haven't been alone since they were born. We deserve a night alone." Luke says smiling. "You're right. We do deserve one night with out them." I say as we exit the elevator. We go to Phoenixx's room first. Me and Luke put the twins on a cot Phoenixx had in her closet. We both give the twins each a kiss on their foreheads. "If anything happens please come get us." "I will. Don't worry Lex. They'll be fine." Phoenixx says as she pushes me out of her room. Luke follows me back into our room. He shuts the door behind him and then wraps his arms around my neck. He then starts to kiss me. I take off his shirt and run my hand down his chest. He takes off his leather jacket off of me and throws it on the ground. He takes off my tank top and then starts to unbuckles my my shorts and pulls off my shorts. I do the same thing to him. He un hooks my bra and it falls to the ground. At the same time we both take off each other's underwear without breaking our kiss. He then pushes me onto the bed. He's about to enter me, but he stops and looks at me. "What?" "Your thigh." "What about it?" "My name. It's tattooed on your thigh." He says smiling. He runs his hand over my thigh where my tattoo is. I got his name tattooed on my upper left thigh when he was in the hospital recovering from his coma. Nobody knows about it. He didn't even know I got it. It's high enough to that you can't see it unless I don't have pants on. "I got it a year ago when you were recovering from your coma." "Why didn't you tell me?" "I wanted it to be a secret." "But why?" "Because god forbid anything happens to you again, I have your name close to me." "I love you so much Lex." He says as he starts to kiss me again. He then enters me slowly. "Oh Luke." I say moaning. He keeps kissing me and then slowly exits me. Once he's completely out, we just make out. All of a sudden there's a knock on the door. We break the kiss and look at each other. "I'll get it. It's probably Phoenixx." I say as I get up from the bed. I quickly put on a robe and go to the door. "Yes Phoenixx?" "Zoe woke up and won't stop crying. She wants you and Luke." She says and I get a little upset. "What about LJ?" "He's still asleep." "Okay, go get her." I say as I'm about to shut the door but Phoenixx stops me. "Did you and Luke h-." She begins to say but I cut her off. "Have sex? Yes we did." "Get some!!!!" She quietly screams and I hit her. "Go get my daughter." "Okay okay." She says as goes back into her room. I keep the door cracked so Phoenixx Can just come in. I then look at Luke. "Get dressed. Zoe wants us." I say as I put pjs on. Luke then quickly gets dressed. "MOMMY!!!!!!!" Zoe screams as she runs over to me. "You don't want to sleep with aunt Phoenixx?" "No. I sleep with you and daddy." "Okay. Come on baby." I say as I carry her over the bed. I put her on the bed and she crawls over to Luke. She then wraps her little arms his arm. "I love you daddy." She says as she closes her eyes. "I love you too Zozobear." He says as he kiss her forehead. I lay down next to them. Luke says something to me but I completely ignore it because once my head hits the pillow I fall asleep.