1

"Wooo ya lets celebrate!" rm yells in happiness "ya!!" Jungkook yells back "oh but shouldn't we wait for jimin?" Suga asks scratching his head "ah he said he wouldn't be back for a while" Rm says looking at suga "where is he going" v asks curiosity "he said it was 'private business'" jin says putting quotations around the private business. "Ah okay" jungkook and suga say in sync. Through the night they partied.

(Jimins pov)

"Wait no I only have that long to go" I ask coughing, the doctor nods with a disappointed expression "hey I get it you tried your hardest" I say giving the doctor my popular eye smile. "I'm sorry" the doctor mumbles then leaves the room. I sigh as I feel my heart sting in my chest, I grabbed my chest feeling it burn. I started coughing as I also tried standing up. I walked out of the door and started walking back to the apartment we were staying at.

The streets were designated no person in sight so I didn't worry to much of fans. As I walked the wind died down and the world stopped. I looked at my phone and the time blinked at me "10:50 p.m." I exclaim in shock. I started running as I knew that I would probably be yelled at by my manager for being out to late.

(15 minutes of running)

I opened the apartment door and sighed trying to catch my breath. I closed the door and locked it as I slowly and quietly walked to my room. I fell on my bed and dug my face into my pillow as the sun grew over the horizon.

(The morning)

"hmm" I hum as I feel the bright sun hit my face, I flinch away as my eyes burnt because of the bright light. "Its time to wake up" jin says his hair all over the place "okay hyung" I mumble slowly starting to stretch and crawl out of bed.

Minutes later everyone was sitting at the small crowded dinning table. We started eating our breakfast. After that we showered and got ready for the interview we had assigned today. I got in after Jhope finished up and waltzed out in style with his own unique style. I walked in and took a fast breath before locking the door behind me. Abruptly my heart skipped a beat and stung for more than I could bare. I clutched my heart and bent down trying not to catch anyones attention.

"Jimin can I come in for a second" jhope asks "..." I didn't respond as I tried standing up "ya come in" I say trying to act cool as if nothing happened. 'This hurts' I yell in my head as I squint my eyes shut trying to avert the pain. "Are you okay" jhope asks as my eyes shot back open "ya" I say giving him a smile. "Okay.." jhope says giving me a pat on the back as he kept looking for what he needed.

this is gonna hurt for a while

To be continued...