Chapter 1- Just 1 drink

*Author's Note*

*Warning* THIS BOOK IS INAPPROPRIATE FOR SOME AUDIENCES. IF YOUR PARENTS WOULDN'T WANT YOU TO READ IT DON'T MAKE GOOD DECISIONS.

Nicole is 18 and still lives with her dad for reasons you'll find out later. Tyshoun is 19 and has his own house.

~ Nicole pov ~

I look at my directions on my phone to try and find the party. My music is already poppin as I'm listening to Act Up by City Girls. Jamming I eventually turn down the street it really wasn't hard to find the house where the party was. Finding a spot to park I take out the keys to my Red Mercedes and turn off the music that was still playing on my phone. I walk up to the house looking at all the couples on the lawn. I look around trying to see if I could find Jayceon. I sit on the couch and text him letting him know where I am. I start scrolling through Instagram looking at all the cute pictures of people. I look up to see a dude coming over, trying to flirt with me. He looked really wasted which I thought was hilarious.

"Whats so funny?" He asked.

"Oh nothing, I just wanna say I have a boyfriend you know."

"Oh cutie you don't have to be like that. It can be our little secret." He said smiling.

He grabbed my wrist a little too tightly, might I add. Trying to push him off me, his grip became tighter. I went to stand up but he pushed me back down on the couch. Please don't rape me, lord don't let this man rape me I thought. Soon to my surprise a slutty looking girl walked over and start to grinding on him. He happily took his hands off me to start grabbing and slapping her ass.

I got up quickly curving through all of the drunk people to find the kitchen. Just one drink I thought repeating it in my head. I grabbed a bottle of whiskey and filling my red cup. I looked around to try and not see anyone I knew as I was getting ready to down this shit.

By the sink I saw a girl sucking dick. I laughed and thought wow who sucks did in the open and in a kitchen? I heard the moan of the dude, which was utterly familiar. I looked up straight at my cheating ass boyfriend, Jayceon. Who cheats at a party you invite your girlfriend too! I walked up to them and pushed him hard in the side of his head.

"What the fuck, Jayceon how can you do this to me?!?!" I asked angrily.

"Nicole I can explain" He said pushing the girl off and stuffing his tiny ass dick back in his pants.

"Nigga Ion wanna hear it were over." I said walking away.

"Baby" He said grabbing my arm to pull me back in. It was the harsh way he did when he was alone.

"Jayceon let me go please it hurts." I begged, trying to move away.

"You ain't ever leaving me Nicole." He said pushing my head hard causing me to fall into the wall.

I didn't respond as quick as he did. I stood there against the wall dumb-founded that he would do something like this in public. I'm not saying he's never done anything like this to me before but it's the first time it's happened in public.

He quickly moved in front of me his arms at my sides blocking any ways of getting out. I wanted to cry I hated that my relationship was like this. As if god heard my prayer Jayceon got pushed off me.

I looked up to see who it was. It was a very handsome man he was brown skin had blue eyes, waves, muscles, and tattoos. Damn was all I could think but all my body did was stare. Eventually I was pushed back to reality and saw him yelling at Jayceon.

"Get the fuck away from her. I really don't care if your her boyfriend or not. That makes it 10 times worst you never handle a lady like that" he yelled.