Heart breaking News 10

5:20 PM

Jungkook parked the car, he went inside the bighit's dorm, and saw emily on the floor, BTS members were trying to wake her up.

Jungkook's POV

❝ I saw emily laying on the floor, with her hand on her stomach, she looked so pale. I felt my world turning upside down, I was freezed, I couldn't do anything. I sat down next to her, trying to wake her up. But she didn't wake up, I was talking to her but she couldn't listen to any of my words.
There were lots of questions going on in my head, What happened to her? What if she never wakes up? Why did she faint? Is She okay? Am I the reason for her this condition? And most importantly What if she leaves me? ❞

Hoseok : what are you doing, Take her to the hospital
Mike : CALL THE AMBULANCE
Namjoon : We don't have time for the ambulance, we'll have to take her to the hospital
Jungkook : yeah, You're right hyung-g *he said softly

In the car
Jungkook was holding Emily's hand, he was blaming hisself for Emily's condition. Thinking that it all happened because of what happened in the store today.

❝ emilya wake up, You wanted me to leave you, I will leave you and I'll never come back to you.. I'm sorry for hurting you.. ❞

Namjoon : why are you blaming yourself man?
Jungkook : ❝ hyungg I can't see her like this.. ❞
Seok jin : Nothing will happen to your emily, she will be fine. Low blood pressure can be the reason why she fainted or some stress but she will be fine
Jimin : Yeah it can be, she never eats properly
Mike was silent, he was shook. He called Bella, bella said she'll come to the hospital as soon as possible. She couldn't cancel her appointments with the patients the last minute.

Bella's POV

❝ I knew something was wrong..❞
She was worried about emily, and she couldn't focus on her work. She left her clinic after her appointments with patients and was now on her way to hospital.

7:52 pm

Emily was still unconscious on the bed, Namjoon was thinking why the doctors aren't saying anything and they are taking so many tests? He asked Jin, who was standing next to him.
Namjoon to Jin : ❝ what's happening, why are the doctors not saying anything? ❞
Jin : Yeah Im wondering that too, I just hope Emily is fine.
Namjoon: yeah

A Doctor came outside the room and asked Who's the family member of emily?
Seokjin replied ❝ I'm her brother ❞
They took seok jin with him in the next room.

Doctor : I'm sorry, Your sister Emily has Stage 3 Stomach Cancer.
Jin : *he was speechless how?? What??
Doctor : We have to start her treatment really very soon, the cancer has grown into the main muscle layer of the stomach, It has spread to seven or more lymph nodes but It has not spread to tissues or organs outside the stomach.
Jin : Start the treatment doctor don't wait for anything, She'll be fine right doctor?
Doctor : We can't say anything let's hope for the best, but You have to know the reality too the survival rate is 4 to 5 years.
Jin got up to leave the room, he didn't know how to process this information? What to say or what to do!
He turned around and ❝ Please save her, save my sister.. ❞ said to the doctor, the doctor nodded to him. He bowed and left.

He came out of the room. Namjoon and jimin came running to him and asked him what happened.

Jimin and Namjoon : what did she say? How's emily?
seokjin : where's jungkook? ( he was looking down at the floor, still don't know what to say or do)
Jimin : he's outside, attending a phone call
Namjoon : tell us what happened?
Seokjin : Cancer, Emily has stomach cancer *his eyes were teary
Jimin and namjoon both were shocked and they didn't know what to say..
Jimin : what how it happened ??
Namjoon : will she be fine? Tell me she'll be fine, What's the stage?
Seokjin said ❝ Stage 3 ❞
Both of them stayed quiet, They told the rest of the group members and mike except jungkook, he was still outside.

After receiving the call, jungkook saw a kid on the street with flowers, he bought some flowers from him. And went inside the hospital.

Jungkook's POV

When I went inside the hospital, I saw my hyungs talking to eachother and they looked worried. But then I saw jimin hyung sitting on the floor with tears in his eyes, V hyung saw me and said something to him, and jimin hyung quickly wiped the tears on his face. I knew something is wrong, are they hiding something?

Jungkook : What is going on? Emily woke up?
BTS members said No.

Jungkook : why it is taking so long? He asked doctor who was walking around.

Jungkook : Why is the patient not waking up? The Room 204's patient emily. Can I meet her?
Doctor : Don't you know about her condition? , she's under observation. You can not see her rightnow.
Jungkook : oh but -
Doctor : Please I have to see the other patients, We have called our special Cancer Care Doctor's Team. They are coming, They will handle your patient's case. * doctor said this and left

Jungkook : What?? Cancer care team?? Cancer!?

After few seconds
Taheyung : jungkkookah Emily has stomach cancer...

Everybody was silent..

Jungkook felt lost, and heart broken.
(he dropped the flowers on the floor) Taehyung came and hugged him, but he didn't hug him back. He was trying to understand what is happening.