Hogwarts

╔══          ≪       °❈°       ≫         ══╗

Lilly's pov

After another two weeks of travelling we made our way to the last camp site before we hit hogsmede, as Hermione put up the shields I helped unpack everything "who's hungry?" I asked "Me!" Ron said, running over. I rolled my eyes and laughed "I'll stick dinner on, it shouldn't be long" I said, walking over to make-shift kitchen in the tent. Harry was sitting staring at a piece of glass, he done that quite a lot

"unless that glass is going to magically fix this world, is it so important you carry it around all the time. You'll end up cutting yourself" I said, as I chopped vegetables. I turned his way to look at him as he began to speak "it's important, I just don't know why" Harry said, I nodded before shouting in pain "Ahh shit" I said, I'd cut my finger on the knife. "Hermione do we have plasters?" I asked "green bag in the drawer" she replied.

I got a plaster and covered my cut "looks like I'm not the one who should be worried about hurting myself" Harry said walking over "ha ha, very funny" I said, he lifted my hand and kissed my plaster "awww, now I'm all better" I said with a laugh, he could be so cheesy sometimes. He rolled his eyes and I gave him a kiss on the cheek before he walked away.

Dinner was quiet, like it always was. Ron ate quickly before disappearing to bed, his radio close by while Hermione went to go read. "We aren't too far from the school now...are we?" I asked Harry, "tomorrow we should hit hogsmede and then we get to Hogwarts" he replied "you know what that means though....don't you?" I asked "I do....and I'm prepared...I think" he said, his tone shifting slightly. I checked if Ron was asleep and grabbed his radio, turning it to a muggle station and playing the music.

"Dance with me" I said, my hand reaching out to Harry's "what?" He said with a laugh "dance with me" I said, pulling him up. He listened to the music before spinning me round, we made up are own little dance to the songs that played until we got too tired to stand. We fell to the floor, a laugh following us, my head rested on his shoulder and I smiled. I know tomorrow won't be as peaceful but at least this is a memory I'll be happy to have.

"Right let's go" Harry said, it was the next day and we were on our way to hogsmede. Hermione and I stayed near the back while the boys walked infront. I hummed protection charms the whole way incase of an attack but we were fine. When we arrived it was about 8:00pm. It was quiet and dark, the place looked abandoned. From the top of the hill I could see the castle and tears welled up in my eyes. Harry grabbed my arm and pulled me down out of sight when we heard two voices, when they passed we were pulled into an old wooden house.

A man who resembled Dumbledore stood in front of us "who are you?" Harry questioned "Aberforth dumbledore..." Hermione said in a hushed tone. As they spoke I zoned out, my mind racing. The thought of being so close yet so far running through my head "wait where's she going?" Ron questioned, I turned my attention to the painting to see a little girl walking away. Seconds later the portrait opened like a door and Neville stood in front of us. I gasped "come on guys quickly!" He said, helping us through the tunnel.

When we got through he grabbed the attention from the others "look who's back!" He said, there heads turned and I spied ginnys eyes from the far side of the room "Lilly..." she whispered jumping up. We ran towards each other and I grabbed her, hugging her as tightly as I could as tears streamed down my face "her brothers been gone too but sure" I heard Ron say and I laughed. She looked at me "you're covered in brusies" she said "it's nothing don't worry" I said, wiping away her tears

"when did you grab the traitor" Seamus spat. I got up and walked towards him "if it wasn't for her we wouldn't be here....if it wasn't for her you'd all be dead by now" Harry said. Seamus stepped back and I walked towards him but things became chaotic when snape arranged an emergency assembly "when we all get in...wait by the door" Harry said. We all nodded and he put his cloak up. We could hear their conversation

"it seems Professor...you still have a bit of a security problem" harry said as we burst through the door. The gasps from students could be heard all over the hall "How dare you stand where he stood!" Harry shouted "Tell them! Tell them how you looked a man...a man that trusted you in the eye...and killed him!" Harry shouted, Snape raised his wand students gasped but Mcgonagall ran in front of Harry raising hers, everyone then began shouting and pushing students out of the way.

Mcgonagall and Snape duelled before Snape disappeared, She lit the hall up again but screams began to start in the middle of the crowd....a voice then spoke from no where telling us to hand in Harry to save ourselves "You heard him! Someone grab him" Pansy shouted, I quickly ran infront of him. My wand raised and my face cold "if you want Harry...you'll have to kill me first" I spat "and me" Hermione and Ginny said as they ran over.

Mcgonogal quickly had the Slytherins escorted out and began talking plans with Harry. I helped get younger students home and then walked out to the courtyard to see a blue shield form around "do you want a hand with that?" I asked Mcgonogal "do you know the spell?" She asked "my aunt taught me...it's much stronger if you use wandless magic" I said. I pointed my hands up before quickly muttering the spell over and over watching the blue light fly from my hand and up to the sky.

A tear ran down my face as I knew somewhere in the cloud of deatheaters stood my parents and brother....helpless and lost. When the shield was formed I ran inside and the place was mental. I ran around looking for Harry, when I found him he ran past me "Harry!" I shouted chasing after him. He continued to run "Harry Potter you stop now!" I yelled. He turned around, he eyes wide and frantic. I ran up to him, my heels clicking on the floor "we don't have time" Harry said "I know" I said, giving him a quick kiss

"I love you Harry Potter....be safe" I said, my hands holding his "I love you too..." he said, holding my hands tightly in his "go...I'll be fine....I promise" I said, clicking my fingers to produce a flame. He smiled before he ran on and I turned the other direction. Looking out at the sea of madness....it was only going to get worse.

╚══         ≪        °❈°        ≫          ══╝