Its time

╔══          ≪       °❈°       ≫         ══╗

Lilly's pov

A couple of months had passed and the dreaded may appeared. Owls had finally finished and it was only a couple of hours before the attack was to start, Dumbledore was to be killed. I attempted to stay happy all day, not show any signs of 'my brother about to try kill the headmaster and my aunts gonna come try ruin the place' vibes. I walked around packing up the bag I'll need when leaving, my Plan was too leave before.

My mother was going to come and get me but apparently she wasn't allowed to leave so I'd to leave with the others. I checked my watch it was 3:00pm. I ran round trying to find Harry and when I did stayed with him. After dinner I asked him to go for a walk "here I'm really sorry" I said "for what?" He asked "I'm just sorry..." I said. We didn't say anything else just enjoyed each other's company but he was called away by Dumbledore and I went to my room and waited till the clock hit 7:00pm.

When I heard it ding I knew it was time, I got up and just left my bag. After being with Harry I had another plan...I had to stop this. I stormed through the castle and came across my aunt in her way to the astronomy tower. I began shouting curses "How dare you!" She spat "Grab her!" She shouted, I was grabbed by greyback and dragged up "let go of me!!" I yelled as we got up

"Draco don't do it!" I cried, my head spinning. Dumbledore glanced down and so did I, Harry was underneath his face turning red "do it Draco" Bellatrix whispered "No!! Headmaster stop this!" I cried "you have the power stop this" I yelled, tears falling down my face. But then snape turned up...straight faced and shot the killing curse "NOOOOO" I screamed, my lungs burning. They quickly rushed down but hardy chased us. Greyback had let go of me and I was running on my own. Harry had caught up to snape and I watched them from a distance  but snape ran on grabbing ms but I pulled away running to Harry

"Lilly.." he said "I love you Harry Potter, I love you with every ounce of my being...and this is killing me inside" I said "Lilly now!" Snape shouted, I looked at Harry "I'm so sorry Harry, I'm so sorry" I said, I tried to run but he held on tight "don't do this...if you do this we are done. Whatever we are is over" he said. Tears ran down my face as I looked at him, I pulled him in for a kiss. It was passionate and filled with love and anger. I pulled away and ran, he chased but as he caught up we were gone.

When we arrived at our home Bellatrix went straight to tell my father what I had done "How dare you" he spat, slapping me "I...I acted out. I'm so very sorry father. And too you Aunty, I deserve whatever punishment you may seem fitting" I said, Bowing down "up" Bellatrix hissed "pull another stunt like that and I will make you regret it" she barked. I nodded, making my way upstairs. When I went into my room to see Draco on my bed.

My room was coloured in a crimson red, my parents hated it but every time they changed it I just changed it back. My bed stood on a levels up platform and I had a walk in wardrobe which was only half full as everything was at Hogwarts. "So Potter?" Draco asked, patting the spot beside him. I walked over and rested my head on his shoulder "yea..well no. Not now anyway" I said, a tear running down my already swollen cheek. We sat in silence, Draco soon being called out to speak to my father. I looked around and began to change some thing, I took some photos down, photos my parents didn't know about, photos of Harry...my Harry...the Harry that helped me figure out how to play quidditch..the Harry that cared for me when no one else did...the Harry I'd never see again.

I seen it in his eyes, this mix of anger and hatred. It took about an hour but when I finished I didn't recognise it, it was a room my parents would be proud of. Next was myself, I binned clothes my parents hated and then went to my mother "I need to go shopping" I said "what?" She asked "I'm changing...I need to change" I said, she looked confused "if I change then I'll blend in, I wouldn't be the odd one out anymore I would just be a Malfoy" I said, she looked at me a tear in her eye "hunny you don't need to change" she said, getting up and checking no one was round

"when you got placed in Gryffindor I knew you were meant to be different, of course you were. So don't think about changing now when at this time we need people like you more than ever" she said, I nodded. She hugged me and shooed me away to my room. I sat in silence, remembering a tune I heard at one of slughorns party's, that seemed like it had been years ago instead of a couple months. "Lilly, you've been summoned to be a part of the meeting" my mother said, I quickly changed into a black dress and heels before walking down to the office. I gasped when I seen voldemort himself sitting st the head of the table "Lilly, so glad you could join us" Voldemort said "so glad I could he invited, my lord" I said bowing at him "such a mannered daughter you have Lucius, she obviously hasn't learnt them from you" Voldemort said as I went and sat down beside Draco.

The meeting continued as normal and at the end I was asked to stay behind by Voldemort "I heard you put up a fight when you were leaving Hogwarts" he hissed "I did my lord, I greatly apologies. I'm not sure what came over me" I said "Am I able to trust you?" He asked "of course my lord" I said "good...I also heard you and Harry Potter has a close relationship" he said "we did...but..that's over now my lord" I replied "good...that is all Lilly. Goodnight" he said. I stood up and bowed before walking out, letting go of a breath I didn't know I was holding.

I walked silently up to my room and sat at my desk, picking up a quill and some paper

Dear Harry,
                        I understand if you never want to speak to me again, what I've done is not worth your sympathy. But I might be able to help you. Voldemort asked me to attend one of his meetings tonight, if this is any help to you send me an anonymous message with a meeting place before the end of July and I'll give you as much as I am able to gather. I'm sorry harry for all of this but if you had been in my shoes you would understand. I hate the fact I've had to leave you but I promise I'm not fighting for the side you think I am....Im with  you all the way....even if it kills me.

                 Love Lilly x

I folded the piece of paper and wrote his name and the Weasleys address on the envelope. I waited till about 1am before going down the where my father kept the owls. I grabbed mine and gave it the letter to send to Harry...hopefully he decides to meet me...hopefully I don't loose him forever.

╚══         ≪        °❈°        ≫          ══╝