The last challenge

╔══          ≪       °❈°       ≫         ══╗

Lilly's pov

The last tri-wizard tournament challenge was meant to be the most dangerous. As we all sat up in our stand I got front row with the others to watch harry. I looked at him and he gave me a nervous smile, "good luck" I mouthed to him and he smiled a bit more. When the challenge began we couldn't really see anything but the anticipation was still there as you could hear the screams and the movement of the maze.

When only fleur and Krum made it out we started to become worried, about half an hour later Harry came back with some sort of port key. It took us a few seconds to realise before he began shouting "He's back!! Voldemort's back!" He screamed holding on to what seemed to be cedrcis lifeless body, my hand covered my mouth as my other held the stand for support. Teachers and ministry officials began shouting and screaming and cedrics father was distraught. We were all ushered out of the stands and my eyes met Harry's "HARRY!" Shouted trying to get over too him but I was pulled away with the crowd.

I walked across the dorm, up and down merlin knows how may times "I need to see him" I said "see who?" Ginny asked, ready eyed "my brother" I said grabbing my cloak "Lilly we aren't allowed out" she said chasing me down stairs "I need to see him Ginny" I said slamming the door. I took the darker corridors to the Slytherin common room and whispered the password before walking in and grabbing my brother and dragging him out "Hey!" he said slapping my hand off his jumper

"Draco...what are we meant to do?" I asked "what do you mean?" He said "if Harry's right...what do we do" I said "nothing" he replied "don't try and act like this is nothing Draco! We've both heard mother and farther talking....I don't want to be a part of that" I said, a tear running down my face "one of us will have to be" he said "why!? Why should we have to be apart of any of this bullshit!" I cried "Lilly go back to your dorm and go to bed" he said, trying to walk away but I grabbed him "we are not treating this like it's nothing Draco! This is serious....never mind anyone else. This is our lives on the line...our futures" I said "goodnight Lilly" he said before getting out of my grip and closing his common room door.

I slid down the wall I was leaning on for support and cried. I wasn't sure why....today had just been emotional. I sat there for about 40 minutes before drying my eyes and walking back my common room, when I opened the door Harry had seemed to have been there for awhile as he was a lot calmer than I thought he would of been "Harry..?" I said, tears still running down my face. He stood up, running towards me and grabbing me into a hug "I was so scared" I whispered "I'm alive...I'm here" he said hugging me tighter, I glanced over st Ron and Hermione who seemed to share the same knowing look and a tiny smile. But I ignored it. And just held onto him

When I returned home for summer my parents broached us on the idea of the dark lord being back but when I expressed my opinions on it, it didn't end well, I told my parents I was going to spend a couple weeks on holidays with a friend of mine and packed a bag heading over to the Weasleys. I knocked on the door and it was opened by molly "hi Mrs weasley....can I stay here for a couple weeks?" I said, my eyes teary and the right one black and purple. She grabbed me and hugged me tight "oh my dear" she said as I began to cry.

╚══         ≪        °❈°        ≫          ══╝