Chapter 37 - Stunning

Mo Youyou stared at the familiar figure squeezed into the crowd and muttered, "It's Ah De ... What could a waiter like him do? Why are you joining in the commotion as well? "

"Mo Youyou, if you continue to talk, do you believe that I will throw you down?!"

Mo Youyou looked at the sky speechlessly, what kind of world was this? How could this Prince Jing be so violent! In the years that he, Mo Youyou, was an assassin in current life, she had never seen such a cold and overbearing man!

Ah De squeezed into the crowd, pulled the manager and asked:

"What's going on?"

Five days ago, Lily sent someone to deliver a letter, and he arrived early today. Unexpectedly, a few hours had passed and Lily still had not appeared.

Originally, she thought that she would be delayed due to her private matters and would quickly rush over. Unexpectedly, her servant, Qiu Xiang, came over and told her that their Young Miss was suffering from a serious illness and wouldn't be able to come.

Even the steward was burning with anxiety when he was surrounded by such a group of people.

Ah De understood what was going on, and squeezed out of the crowd with much effort. He frowned, if Lily did not come today, his plans to assassinate Xiao Lin would not work! This time, he was finally able to make use of his' temporary appearance 'to deal with his royal brother. If he missed out on this great opportunity, he would have to wait another year.

Xiao Lin was a lustful person and liked to drink and laugh, but he had always been a threat to Xiao Zhai's position as the Crown Prince. Therefore, Xiao Zhai wanted to take this opportunity to finish him off.

Mo Youyou stood on the third floor. Seeing that Xiao Zhai's expression was a little heavy, he couldn't help but stretch out his head and wave at Xiao Zhai who was below, "Hey! Ah De! Ah De! "

Xiao Zhai who was in a daze heard the familiar voice, he raised his eyes to look, a look of shock flashed past his eyes, he immediately retracted his gaze and headed straight for the third floor.

Helian Yi shot a glance at the slightly excited Mo Youyou at his side, and warned her coldly: "Pay attention to your identity!"

Mo Youyou could only retract his expression and obediently stood next to Helian Yi, like a small follower staring at Xiao Zhai who was getting closer and closer to them.

"Mo You, why did you suddenly leave yesterday? The shopkeeper couldn't find you, but asked me for a full day's worth of people. "

Hearing Xiao Zhai's teasing, Mo Youyou felt a little embarrassed. If not for this man by his side, she would not have left without even greeting him!

Laughing at Xiao Zhai, Mo Youyou explained anxiously: "Hehe, Ah De, I suddenly had a stomach attack yesterday, so I have to hurry back. Sorry for the trouble. Oh, right, what happened over there? Why hasn't that beauty appeared yet? "

"I'm afraid she won't be able to come today."

Hearing Xiao Zhai's words, Helian Yi raised his head and gestured for him to enter the room. Xiao Zhai turned his head and looked downstairs, and then followed Helian Yi into the "Wing" room. Only Mo Youyou stood outside and continued to watch the lively crowd on the first floor.

Helian Yi asked Xiao Zhai, "What's going on?"

"Just now, Lily's servant sent a message, saying that it was an old illness."

"And your plan?"

"I'll think about it!" Pausing for a moment, Xiao Zhai looked outside the door, and seeing that Mo Youyou's back was extremely similar to his, he turned to look at Helian Yi.