Chapter 171 - A Wonderful Play

Wei Changning did not expect Mu Ziyan to extend her hand towards her. She clenched her teeth and roared angrily, "Someone, come! Take them down! "

The guards quickly rushed over to escort the two away. Mo Liuhua retreated with her eyes wide open, making way for them. When Chang Ning Palace calmed down, she said with a smile:

"Muhou, if there is nothing else, I will take my leave first."

Just as he was about to leave, Wei Changning reminded him, "Wait!"

Mo Xie suddenly stopped and looked at Wei Chang Ning.

"It's good for Senior Servant Lu to become famous in the palace for her beauty. Wait here for a moment and let her show you." In the next few days, you should just follow her and learn from her! "

Mo Long muttered a few words in his heart and smiled innocently at Wei Chang Ning, then quietly waited at Chang Ning Palace for the empress to address him as' G.o.ddess'. Wei Chang Ning was unhappy about what had happened to Senior Qin, so he left. Mo Han was left alone in Chang Ning Palace waiting for G.o.ddess Lu.

After waiting for an unknown amount of time, Mo Xie's stomach rumbled. She looked at Yue Er, who was standing not far away, and asked, "Yue Er, what time is it now?"

Yue'er was stunned for a moment before replying,

"To reply to Princess HuYang, it's already too late."

When Mo Li heard this, he felt even hungrier. She could only endure her discomfort and continue waiting for Senior Servant Lu to arrive.

By the time G.o.ddess Deer had arrived at Chang Ning Palace, Mo Ji's stomach was growling incessantly.

She glared at him unhappily. Mo Xie had kept Wei Changning under control countless times in his heart. She must have done it on purpose!

Grandma Deer was standing in front of Mo Li with a large pile of things in her arms. She was dressed differently from the rest of the palace maids, and there were exquisite patterns embroidered on her clothes. Her thin face was devoid of any trace of blood. His eyes were filled with hostility as she stared at Mo Li.

Mo Li sized her up from top to bottom and then said:

"Are you G.o.ddess Deer?"

Seeing this, Senior Servant Lu blessed herself and bowed. "Reporting to w.a.n.gfei, it's this old servant."

"Oh, since it is so, then let's go. Let's go eat something first, then we can start learning how to be a female. "

"Princess!"

Mo Xiang was startled, he looked at Senior Servant Lu and asked curiously: "What's wrong? What else is there? "

"From now on, everything about your daily life, including your daily life, will be arranged by this old servant." From now on, everything about your daily life, including your daily life, will be arranged by this old servant.

Mo Long was stupefied, he stared at the sky, what kind of world is this? Did she, as an exalted princess, have to listen to a servant?

"Esteemed w.a.n.gfei, please don't make things difficult for this old servant. This old servant has also been ordered by the Empress."

Mo Li raised her eyebrows helplessly. Oh wow, she actually used Wei Changning to suppress her!

When she came back to her senses, she smiled at Senior Servant Lu and said, "Alright, since that's the case, I'll endure for now."

With that, he quickly left with Yue'er and Lu mama.

Not long after they left, Helian Yu Chen's figure suddenly appeared within Chang Ning Palace. With a pair of bright eyes, he stared at Mo Li's back with great interest, and the corners of his mouth slightly rose.