Chapter 185 - Lessons to Mother

Having settled Guo Xiang down and ordered others to take good care of her, Wushang changed into a new set of clothes and left Jing King Manor with a peace of mind. He chased after Helian Yi to the imperial palace.

Currently, within the imperial palace of the State of Tong Li, Qiu Xiang knelt before the lily, timidly lowering her head, not daring to look at it.

A trace of killing intent flashed through Lily's cold eyes. She coldly asked Qiu Xiang,

"Where is he!"

After a moment of shock, Qiu Xiang replied, "Reporting to the Empress, Second Miss ... she's gone."

"You don't want to see me? How could she disappear when she was locked in the dungeon? What about Mo? Is it also gone? "

Qiu Xiang nodded. "Yes, it's the esteemed empress. Princess Jing also disappeared."

Upon hearing Qiu Xiang's words, Lily became fl.u.s.tered and tossed the teacup in her hands over to her.

Dong Xiang and Ju Xiang, who were standing at the side, hurriedly kneeled in front of the lily to plead for Qiu Xiang.

"Please be merciful, Empress!"

Lily's voice was filled with uncontrollable anger as she said in a gloomy and heartless manner, "A woman can be lost. Is it really useless for me to raise you!?"

Qiuxiang kneeled on the ground, prostrated in front of the lily, extended her hand and grabbed onto the hem of the lily as she sobbed,

"Niangniang, this servant was wrong. This servant was negligent in her duties and lost Second Miss. "Please punish this servant. Please don't be angry."

Baihe stared coldly at Qiuxiang. The three maidservants in front of her had accompanied her since childhood. If she really had to teach them a lesson, she wouldn't have the heart to do so.

However, in these past few days, the things that were arranged for them would always go awry. This caused Baihe to be extremely angry.

He coldly asked Qiu Xiang, "Where did you lose it?!"

Qiu Xiang lowered her head and returned, "It's in Ming You Country's dungeon. This servant truly cannot sneak in. I had wanted to come back and report this back to you, but who knew, before I could even report it to you, Second Miss had already disappeared without a trace. "

Lily stood up and stared straight ahead with her black eyes. Her hands tightly gripped the snow-white silk handkerchief. She only hoped that nothing would happen to her little sister.

Ming You Country, when Helian Yi rushed to the Imperial City, those guards saw that it was King Jing and hastily let him in. They opened the city gates to invite him in.

Just as Helian Yi entered, Wushang followed him.

He followed Helian Yi in the direction of the Qing-He Palace.

Within Qing He Palace, Mu Ziyan was leaning against the headboard, while Helian Honglie was holding a bottle of medicine in his hands. He earnestly fed the medicine to Mu Ziyan.

His eyes were filled with gentleness as he smiled, "Yan'er, come and drink this. The imperial physician said that your body has just recovered, so you must drink the medicine on time."

Mu Ziyan pursed her lips into a smile, lightly nodding her head. "Mm. Thank you, your majesty."

After feeding Mu Ziyan, Helian Honglie placed the bowl to the side and sighed.