Chapter 174 - Stopping Dung on My Head

Mo Xiang walked into the Heaven and Earth Palace naked, seeing the two people who were kneeling on the ground staring at him, he stopped, pursed his lips into a smile and greeted them.

General Yan and his wife glared at Mo Xie furiously, wishing that they could tear her into a thousand pieces.

Mo Long took a step back, and his eyes fell on Helian Honglie.

"This son greets royal father."

Helian Honglie's voice became much gentler. "No need for formalities. "Long Liu, you should know about Jinfei, right?"

Mo Xiang nodded his head, "Yes, this son has just heard from Goddess Lu and Mother."

"Since you already know, does this matter have anything to do with you?"

If she said that it had nothing to do with him, would this father believe her? Would General Yan and his wife believe him?

After thinking for a moment, Mo Long replied:

"Reporting to royal father, this son has never seen consort Zhen before, let alone hurt her. Besides, there has to be a reason for harming people. What is your motive for harming me? Why would this son want to harm her? "

General Yan heard the words of Mo Xie and replied coldly:

"Princess Jing, after this old subject's daughter wore the clothes you made, she suddenly fainted. By the time the imperial physician arrived, he was already powerless to turn the situation around. They found poison on that piece of clothing. If it wasn't you, who else could it be?! "

Mo Li glanced back at the Deer Goddess and Queen Wei Changning.

"After I finished making these clothes, I gave them to Senior Servant Lu. Doesn't General Yan feel that it's a bit too much to leave them to me?" Not to mention that there is no enmity between me and my concubine, you can't even find out what happened to a few people before you came to report to royal father. "General Yan, do you think that since the prince provoked the cold and can't leave the palace, he thinks that I can be easily bullied?"

"This old official dares not!"

"Heh, don't dare? Do you really think that I would be stupid enough to make my own clothes and kill Princess Jinfei? If it were you, would you? "

As General Yan listened to Mo Xie's words, he gradually calmed down. Because his precious daughter had suddenly died, he couldn't accept it for the moment, so after hearing Senior Servant Lu's words, he rushed into the Heaven and Earth Palace to seek the emperor's justice.

Now that he thought about it, he truly had been too impulsive. Not long after Jing King's wedding, Jing w.a.n.g and his Residence of General Yan did not have any conflicts, and Jing w.a.n.gfei did not even know her daughter. She wouldn't be so stupid as to blatantly harm the emperor's concubine.

Mo Xie saw that General Yan had regained his sense of reason and did not give Wei Changning a chance to speak. He walked slowly to General Yan's side and said gently,

"General Yan can't help but reminisce about the past. Is there anything special about Princess Zhen Fei's recent stay in the palace?" For example, receiving royal father's favor, or accidentally teaching a palace maid a lesson, mama ... It is unavoidable for some servants in the palace to harbor hatred in their hearts, or for some master of the palace to be born from jealousy! "

As soon as Mo Xie's words fell, Wei Changning anxiously looked at Helian Honglie who was sitting on the dragon throne, and the silk handkerchief in his hand tightened.

Behind him, Goddess Deer didn't look any better. Her head was obviously c.o.c.king back a little, and she seemed to have become very nervous.

Since this Princess Jing was so eloquent, she probably wouldn't be able to escape today.

Helian Honglie did not feel any pain from the death of his concubine. The people who died in the palace were like ants, especially the concubines of the harem. They fought openly and secretly with each other.

However, because this matter involved Princess Jing, he had no choice but to take it seriously.

Now that he had stopped speaking, he had gained some understanding of her and was becoming more and more popular with this daughter-in-law.

Her intellect, her calmness, he admired. Coldly glancing at Wei Changning, Helian Honglie said in a cold voice:

"What does the empress think of this?"

Wei Changning was stunned on the spot and quickly recovered. She replied with a serious expression:

"Reporting to Your Majesty, chenqie feels that this matter should be referred to the Ministry of Justice."

Mo Xie was startled, his gaze fell on Wei Chang Ning, and handed him over to the Ministry of Justice? Luckily, Wei Changning was able to think of one.

This ancient era was even darker than the officials of this world. If this matter were to be handed over to the Ministry of Justice, she would probably be condemned as a murderer on purpose before she could even open her mouth and be executed in the early hours of the morning. Or he could be assassinated in a cell and be charged with suicide.

As he thought of this, Mo Long's back turned cold. He couldn't help but shiver, and hurriedly said to Helian Honglie:

"Imperial Father, this son believes that the death of Consort Zhen does not need to alarm the Ministry of Justice. After all, Consort Zhen is your beloved concubine and this matter is a matter of the imperial harem. Privately, this is our family's matter. What we need to do is to find the person who did this to Consort Zhen and pay with our lives for it. "

When Helian Honglie heard Mo Li's words, he felt that what he said made sense. He nodded his head and agreed to Mo Li's request.

To General Yan, it didn't matter what happened. As long as he found the murderer and avenged his daughter, he would be able to feel more at ease.

Wei Changning wanted to say something, but when she received Helian Honglie's gaze, she could only move past Helian Lie and sit down beside Helian Honglie.

Looking at the crowd, Helian Honglie said in a cold voice.

"I think what you said is right. Don't alarm the Ministry of Justice with this matter." I will definitely give you an explanation for your death today, but before we find the culprit, I hope that you will put away your hatred towards Princess Jingwangfei. Perhaps, there's a misunderstanding here that is hard to say. "

General Yan lowered his head and could only reply, "Yes."

A moment later, Mo Xie wrote down all of the things that she had been doing in the palace for the past two days, and ordered for the maidservants who had been serving her for the past two days to be summoned.

What she needed to do now was to clarify her relationship with that poisonous object.

When Wei Changning's maidservant arrived, everyone stared at the maidservant in confusion.

Mo Long handed over the things in his hand to Helian Honglie, "Father, this is what I have done and met in the past two days. This maidservant was one of the servants by his mother's side, and was one of the servants that had been following him for the past two days. "You can interrogate her about my condition in the past two days."

Wei Changning did not think that Mo Xie would ask someone to testify for her, nor did she expect that she would use such a method.

He presented his daily activities for the past two days to the Emperor, and ordered the maidservants to tell him what she had done in the past two days.

If the maidservant was wrong, it meant that the maidservant had not served her wholeheartedly. If there were no loopholes, it would also mean that the maidservant was secretly monitoring her.

Helian Honglie took the items pa.s.sed over by Mo Xie, and took a look inside. There were many trivial matters, and none of them were too important. He glanced at the maid, and seeing her cowardly look, he ordered coldly:

"Speak!" "How did Princess Jing Jing spend the past two days in Chang Ning Palace?"