Chapter 16

Buttercup just got home. So see everyone was gone.
She didn't really mind, she always liked being alone.
She gently put her bag down on the couch and looked around. She then when to their basement.
Their basement had all sorts of stuff. Food, blood, chemicals. Ect. But unless it was an absolute emergency, no one was to go. Once inside she closed the door and turned it till it was locked. She then looked around for a chemical called 'chemical x'
This chemical, was extremely dangerous for human and monsters. All but soul eaters can handle this, it was basically like a drug to soul eaters. They get hooked on this. She poured some on a jar and put the jar in her jacket inside. She then chugged down the rest of the chemical and threw away the bottle. She grabbed hold onto the side table when she started feeling the drug start to hit her.
She slowly unlocked the door and went to her room.
Once she got to her room she was able to walk normally now. But she was still under the influence of the drug. She put the jar carefully in a light brown pouch bag and put her hair up. She looked in the mirror for 3 seconds debating if she should do this or not. Once she made up he remind she put in her hood and left the house.

——-you'll find out what she did later——-

She was walking the streets alone at night now. She had a little blood splattered in her face but most was on her hands. Her pouch bag was tightly closed and an empty bottle was now in there.
She turned the corner and saw her house. But their where 3 cars parked outside. Along with a cop car.
Once she reached her house she opens the door.
Bunny was first to see her.
"Buttercup! Where the hell have you been?" She yelled. Not noticed the blood.
"Out."
Now everyone else noticed buttercup.
"Buttercup, you need to tell us." Blossom said while getting out of Bricks grip.
Buttercups eyes widened slightly.
Blossom.
Her childhood best friend. Along with bubbles
"Yeah buttercup!" Bubbles said while letting go of boomer.
The three of them were the best of friends when they were kids. Blossom was a vampire, and bubbles was a mummy. Thought bubbles didn't have all the wraps, only a little on her neck arms and legs. Her skin was flawless. Buttercup would sneak to their lands and they would play and play and children would. When her father found out he was furious. Said that buttercup should be training instead of playing.
He then made sure she never saw them again.
"Blossom...bubbles?"
The two smiled and hugged buttercup.
"Hey butters..."
Blossom said.