Chapter 5

Mr. Clay groaned as he pulled out of buttercup.
Buttercup slid down the wall, totally numb.
"Get dressed Soul Eater." He said as he buckled his belt.
She looked at him and carefully put on her shirt and shorts.
He laughed quietly as he looked at her.
"Damn....that was good. You need to stop looking like that unless you want me to bang you again slut.""
She got her bag and left without a word.
It was about 9pm and she was walking home.
She tried hiding her neck with her hair but it wasn't working very well.
Her phone buzzed

Butch— Hey! You out of detention yet??? Im lonely, want to hang out later tonight?

Buttercup—-yeah, just got out. Also I think I'm just gonna go to bed. See you tomorrow.

Butch—-awwww! Fine! Sweet well love, i love you <3

Buttercup—I love you too.

Buttercup sighed as she put her phone on her bed. She put her bag down next to her bed while she went bro the bathroom to shower.
Bunny was going to order pizza so she had time any way.
When she turned on the shower and stripped, she looked at herself in the mirror and immediately started sobbing. She got in the shower and bathed as she cried.
Once she hit out she put on a oversized green sweatshirt and black leggings.
She then went to bed without eating.
The alarm woke Buttercup up at 6:30
She sighed and almost cried as she remembered she had to see her teacher....and remembering what he said about what she wore.
Today she put on a plain oversized grey hoodie and ripped black skinny jeans.
Her hair was naturally wavy, she usually straightns it though. But today she let it be cause it looked decent

Buttercup opens the door to her class and saw butch.
He turned when he heard the door open.
He immediately smiled at her and she immediately felt a calm sensation wash over her. She didn't make eye contact with her teacher as she rushed over to her boyfriend and sat by him....closer than usual and when he wrapped his arms around her, she didn't let him let go.