Chapter 49

Kathie's POV.

Everything was happening so fast. It seemed as though someone put my life and vision in fast forward. Niall was trying to kill her but Jane was unperturbed. She was feeling nothing. 

"Where is she? Where's Alisa?" Niall was screaming. His eyes were red and his face was pale. His fangs visible to everyone.

"Why do you need her? She is human. She will die anyway." Jane said playing with Niall's emotions. I could already see the end of this. Everything was already fucked up. 

"I need her. You know nothing about what I feel for her. You took her away from me. You've broken me in the worst way. Tell me where she is or I will kill you right now, right here." Niall threatened her. Jane grinned and started saying a spell.

Through ash and dust Alisa's form was being created. When I saw her, I ran to her but Jane put a circle of fire around her, stopping me. She was crying and my emotions were matching to hers. I could not control myself. I was yelling at Alisa to stay strong whilst I was trying to contain my tears and breath.

"Now that she's here, I can kill her in front of you. I would really love to make you suffer even more." Jane said to Niall. He was about to bite her but my voice prevented him from doing so. 

"Why are you doing this? You made us suffer for so long. Is that not enough to you?" I yelled at the top of my lungs. 

"Because I like it and I am very good at it." She laughed. 

"Let her go." Harry shouted. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him. He knew that Jane could hurt me and she would be thrilled to do so.

The circle of fire was getting smaller and smaller around Alisa. Harry gave me a knife that it was like a sword.

"I want you to keep it. Only a bold and an immortal can use this sword. Be wise. Stay here." These were his last words before leaving me. 

Vampires and werewolves had become a team again to fight the evil which in this case, was Jane. Everyone started fighting with each other. Jane's men were amazingly strong but they hadn't even a chance in front of the vampires and werewolves' strength altogether. 

Niall was done fighting and he was trying to get Alisa out of the circle. Jane saw him and with her power, she threw him up against a tree. Niall was seriously hurt. Then, she called her guards and told them to 'take care' of me. I started running to save my life. I had never been more terrified before. 

I was looking for Harry but I could not find him. I could see Kendall and Liam attacking Jane, biting her on every surface of her body. Her face started cracking like porcelain would. 

The fire around Alisa was getting even bigger. Niall got his strength back and stood up. She ran to Alisa trying to get her out of the fire. He jumped in the fire, taking her in his arms. He took her out safe and sound. He was not alright, though. He was injured. He was burnt. 

I hid behind a tree, the man that was after me, lost me. I was watching everyone in pain and I could do nothing but keep watching them suffer. I was feeling terrible. Alisa was there and I could not do anything to save her. That was devastating to me. My heart could not bear anything more.

Two muscular men were after Alisa. She was running and running but she couldn't escape. 

Liam's POV.

I was looking for Kathie but I couldn't find her. Jane was too weak to do anything to hurt us. She couldn't even move anymore. Kathie must have hidden somewhere. I needed to find her. Harry wanted her, too. All I had to do was to win her trust. I don't even know if she is ever going to feel the same. I hope so. 

I had to find her before Harry had found his chance to take her from me. I needed her in my life. I had to protect her but first I had to find her. That's when I saw her, hiding behind a tree next to Jane's body. She looked so scared. I was about to go there but Niall's screams stopped him.

I looked over at him. He was on the ground and he was looking behind me. When I turned around, I saw Alisa and two men holding her, practicing magic. They were going to kill her. I looked at Kathie and Jane's body was missing. She was trying to kill Zayn and Louis. I was frozen. I could not move. I felt like I was paralyzed. And I was. Jane had me under a spell. I couldn't move at all. That awful bitch.

Kathie looked over at me. I shouted at her to run. But she didn't run. Instead, she came over at me, trying to help me. 

Kathie's POV.

I went over at Liam. I didn't want him to die. I needed to help him. I saw Niall standing up from the ground and running at Alisa. Right then, Jane was about to hit Alisa with magic but Niall jumped in front of her. The last minute everything changed. We were all shocked. Niall was no longer alive. Not even as a vampire. Jane's black magic were strong enough to take away his immortality.

The next thing I heard was Alisa's cries for help. Jane turned around to see what these screams were about. When she saw Alisa safe and sound, she was to try again to kill her. I would not let her this time. I took the knife Harry had given me and stabbed her on her back. She was broken into thousands of pieces in front of us. She disappeared. She was gone. Her men disappeared as well, leaving us to mourn for Niall's loss. 

I couldn't believe he was gone. He was gone. Alisa took his lifeless body in her lap. She hugged him for the last time, crying so hard that she stopped breathing properly. She was crying over his dead body. He died for her. That's what I used to call love before I had stopped believing in this terrible feeling. 

The rest of the vampires and the werewolves approached her. I stayed there. I was not feeling okay. My nose was bleeding and I couldn't stand on my feet. The last thing I felt was me crashing on the ground and then everything went black...

A/N: Helloooooo!!!!!!!!! How are you all? I am so excited to announce that the first book of Fallen is done here. Fallen2 is on the wayyyy!!!!!!! I am sooo thrilled!!!! Really, it’s the most amazing feeling I’ve ever felt. This is what keeps me going!!! Also, thank you so much for the reads. 10K!!!! IT IS AMAZING!!!!!! <3 God, thank you soooo much!!! This trilogy will be so perfect!!! A whole bunch of new adventures is on the way and if you have any recommendations for the cover of the Fallen2, feel free to show me!!! Stay strong and never give up on something/ someone you love no matter what others tell you!!! I am going to post an author’s note really soon for further information on the second book of Fallen!!! Lots of love <3

-       Katherine Jxx.