Chapter 29

Kathie's POV.

"What are you two doing here?" Great now even Niall comes to my house. They're vampires and they can kill me. Yes I do know that but that doesn't give them the right to break into my house. For God's sake.

"Are you serious now?! Are you actually asking us?!" Liam said furious. I should be furious, not him.

"Excuse me?! For fuck's sake! This is my house you know?!" I yelled. Who does he think he is? He can't just yell at me in my very own house. 

"If this is your house, why aren't you here then?" Is he serious? 

"I won't ask for your permission to go out." He can't just tell me what to do all the time. He's not my mother.

"Well of course you will ask for my permission! I'm responsible for your safety. I married you for this reason." Again this shit. I know he married me but we were forced to do it. It wasn't our choice. 

"Stop bringing up the wedding shit every time we fight. I don't want you to protect me. Just leave me alone." 

"You are always in trouble. I can't just leave you alone." His voice softer this time. Why does he care? He is so frustrating. 

"You are my only trouble. You are so selfish, you know that? You are an idiotic headstrong." That's it. He crossed my limits.

"You are so stubborn." He said giving up on this fight.

"Will you two just calm down?! Kathie, did you see Alisa?" Niall asked me. Hope in his eyes.

"Yes. She is fine. Don't worry." I was not going to tell him the whole truth. 

"She is?" Oh my god. He really loves her. But I don't believe in love so yeah he is annoying.

"Yeah." I already told him.

"Okay I'm going to call the others to let them know." Niall exited the room calling Kendall.

"Do you know where Harry is?" I asked Liam not making eye contact.

He wasn't answering. I wasn't going to let it go though. I wanted to know where Harry was. And no I wasn't stubborn at all. 

"Liam! I am asking you. Where is Harry?" I raised my voice.

"I don't know. He didn't come here." He shook his head.

That's when it hit me. Jane would never let Harry leave so easy. He was still there. And he was in trouble. Because of me. I knew she was torturing him. I had to go back there.

Niall told James, Carlos and Kendall to come to my house. I told them everything about Jane and Alisa.

We decided on going back there together. 

While we were walking, I felt something inside of me. I felt like I was burning inside. I fell down, not able to stand on my feet. I screamed as loud as I could as if I was going to push the pain away. Pain. Fierce pain. I had never felt so much pain before. James ran to my side. He tried to lift me in his arms but he put me back down because of my temperature. I was literally burning. 

"She is burning. Babe do you hear me? Calm down. It's gonna be fine." James told me. I kept screaming as I could feel my heart pounding.

"She's under a spell." Kendall stated.

My eyes rolled back. I felt like I was going to die. I was sure as hell that this was the end.

"What are we doing now?" I heard Liam ask. Although I couldn't see him, I knew he was scared. But I didn't know of what.

"She's dying slowly and painfully. She will be dead in any minute." Kendall warned.

"How can we make it stop?" Liam asked again. He played his role really well. He couldn't just care. He was just acting.

"I think there's something we can do."

"Then say it." Liam yelled.

"Form a circle around her." Kendall ordered.

They all formed a circle around my body. Kendall turned to James.

"I know you always have some coal dust." 

James got a small bag with coal dust out of his pocket.

"Why do you have this thing with you?" Niall asked James.

"A few years ago I lost my brother in a similar way. I know how she is feeling right now. I can make it stop." James informed.

Kendall formed a big circle around them. After he was done, he gave Liam a hot dried pepper, a cinnamon stick to Niall and he took a pink rose.

James got a knife out of his pocket. 

"I will say a spell and after I'm done, you'll throw what you're holding in the circle and you'll step out of it." Kendall informed the others.

"How is this going to help her?" Liam asked Kendall. 

"The pepper shows how she's feeling right now, the cinnamon represents the calmness and the rose represents the balance. The rose and the cinnamon can absorb the pepper's taste and smell which means that the fire inside of her will disappear." Kendall said.

"How's the knife going to be useful?"

"In the circle there must be immortal blood."

Kendall started saying the spell. James came to me and left his necklace on my chest. It was his lucky one. Then he cut his vein with the knife. With the blood that there was on the knife, he drew a sign on my hand exactly on the same spot where he cut his own hand. When Kendall was done with the spell, James drew the same sign on his hand and they all threw what they were holding in the circle, stepping out of it.

The coal dust was put on fire. The flames lightened up the whole place.

I was feeling better as the fire started going out. James hugged me tight as I was hugging him back. He helped me up. I was feeling really weak. 

"This is Jane's plan. This means that you're not just a regular girl, Kathie. You have something special." Liam said to me. Never looking in my eyes of course. 

"I don't care. Now that I know who my mother is, I don't want to know what I am." I said emotionless.

"But you have to find out." He insisted. 

"I don't want to, though. Let's go now before something bad happens to Harry." I said trying to stop myself from exploding. 

"Since when do you care about Harry?" Really now? He was making it too hard.

"This is none of your business. I have feelings. I'm not like you." I was trying so hard to keep calm but he wasn't helping at all.

He turned around and kicked the wall, creating a loud noise filling my ears. James tightened his arms around me. I felt so calm and safe in his arms that no Liam could scare me.

We were all standing out of that house. I couldn't believe we were going to face Jane all together. That's when I realised that the two worlds of vampires and werewolves had become one, maybe forever or maybe for a little while...