Chapter 85-Little one

Y/n's POV
A few months later

"Jungkook i am going to take a shower."

"Okay be careful." He replied

I went inside the bathroom , shutting the door close , i locked and took off my gown...
i stared at my reflection in the mirror ...
My belly was huge, it was showing and was very obvious...

How long it has been?? ..9 months now and the baby is about to come anyday .... i smiled at the thought as i touched my belly ...

This is the proof of our love, the proof that i love jungkook and he loves me....

Smiling to myself , i stepped into the bathtub and allowed myself to relax under the sensations of warm water...

Who will he /she look like??
Him or me?... i blushed at the thought...

Grabbing the shampoo on the side , i started to pour it down when all of a sudden i felt a sudden pang in my stomach as the bottle fell from my hand ...

Oh shit its time...

I started to get up but ended up falling back as the pain was becoming unbearble

"Aaaaahhhh" i screamed in pain....
"Jungkooook" i shouted his name
"Its time jungkook.." i screamed again as the pain started radiating towards my back and my legs.....

What do i do?? Maybe he cant listen me?
I started panicking
But then an idea came to my mind...

there was a glass bottle placed at the sight , extending my arm i pushed it as it fell making a shattering sound....

Jungkook's PoV

I heard a shattering sound which made me stop at my tracks ...
"Y/n?!" Worry took over me as i repeatedly started calling her out
"Y/n?!" I banged the door again
"J-jungkook, h-help... its time..." i heard her say between her sobs...

The door was locked , leaving no second i kicked the door breaking it off its hinges..
Y/n was crying holding her belly as i approached her
"Dont worry baby, its gonna be alright."
Wrapping her with a towel i quickly took her out
"What happened?" Tae came running up to me
"Its time." I replied as concern took over him
"I ll come too." He said as he sat on the passenger seat...
-
We arrived at the hospital , the stretchers were sent out and y/n was taken inside the operation theatre..
I made a call to others as i explained them all the situation...

"Its okay Jk, everything will be alright." Tae consoled me as i prayed to God ...
"Yeah no need to worry, our Y/n is strong , she ll make it ." Namjoon hyung spoke

"Doctor doctor?!" I heard jimin hyung's voice as the doctor came out of the operation theatre...

I ran up to him and asked him
"Congratulations, its a girl." The doctor said "and your wife is alright too." He finished
There and then , we all rushed inside the room as i saw y/n lying quietly with the baby beside her ...
An IV was attached at her left hand as she smiled looking at the new life beside her

I couldnt help but look at them with aww...