Chapter 35- Set Wet

Y/n's POV
I woke up to find something heavy on my stomach.. i rubbed my eyes to clear my vision and noticed jungkook sleeping on the side of the bed , with his head bent upside down on the side of the bed and his heavy muscular arm on my stomach which i was surprisingly holding tightly...very tightly.

I quickly released his hand from my grasps and started shifting only to wake him up

"Oh you are up" he said stretching his arms and i couldnt help but notice his bicep peeking from his shirt...

I didn't reply him and getting off the bed i made my way to the bathroom leaving him speechless..

The journey back to the city was silent.. none of us spoke to each other.. i was mad at jungkook because he left me there all alone .. what if something would have happened?

Mind:but nothing happened right.. he saved you
Me::just shh ok

Jungkook must have realised that i was mad at him and so he decided to stay quiet..

We reached home.. we didn't have to go to work today since it was weekend..
I went to my room and he went to his quietly...
I sat on my bed as flashbacks started running in my mind...
Me getting stuck , crying for help and then jungkook breaking the door and then me .....hugging him.

Why y/'n why?? Why did you hug him ???
He was the reason you got locked and still why did you?
Ughhhhh jeon jungkook you will make me go crazy.

I started hitting my pillow in frustration
-
My peaceful sleep was interrupted by a sudden call.looking at the name of the caller ,i rolled my eyes
"What is it?" I asked him
"Yah..what are you doing slacking off.. bring me a towel .. i am at the pool side.." before i could say anything he cancelled my call

Aish this guy.. did he forget to take the towel..

Grabbing a towel i made my way towards the pool side and saw a shirtless jungkook swimming.. i couldn't help but check out his body from over the surface of  water..i noticed how his broad muscular arms propelled forward to swim..