Chapter 1

Caitlyn P.O.V

Broken.

Thats what i was without him. Broken. Alone. Hurt. Empty. So many things to describe what i am feeling and this heartbreak. I have never felt this way about anyone.

You are probably confused about what is going on. Let me back track a little bit and get you caught up.

Hi! I'm Caitlyn Ray! I am 17 years old and i am a famous singer. I started singing for as long as i can remember. I would always set up concerts for my family and would make them "pay" in order to get in. I was a pretty happy kid and never caused any trouble. When i turned 13 i became so much insecure and shy. I stopped singing and pretended like i didn't know how but deep down inside it was something that i loved and wanted to do.

When i turned 15 i met this guy. He was the perfect package. Smart. Handsome. Kind. Funny. You name it. We instantly fell in love. We were stupid teens in love. My relationship with him start off strong. That was until my Sophomore year rolled around and once again everything fell apart.

I became more aware of my surroundings and observed everything. I realized that the people who i thought were my friends weren't really friends. I came to a point where i lost myself and didn't know who i was anymore. I began to have problems with my so called "friends" that i would end up in the office everyday for literally being a victim of bullying.

One day my dad was fed up and didn't like the way my school picked favorites. So he made a choice to take me out of school and homeschool me. I spend most of my time doing nothing since i would only do school for 2 hours. Since i had so much free time on my hands, My parents decided to take trip to  Florida for summer vacation. That was honestly one of the best decisions of my life.

We had gone to this cute little restaurant by the beach. My family and I decided to eat outside since it was a beautiful night. At the restaurant they had Karaoke, without me knowing my dad signed me up to sing. They called my name and i became hesitant of doing it since i didn't think i was good enough. After a lot of encouraging i gave it a go. Little did i know that was going to be the beginning of my career.

Long story short a guy who was eating at the same restaurant liked my singing and offered me a record deal. He exchanged numbers with my dad and kept in contact to bring me out to LA. My dad thought we had nothing to lose and we both went out to LA. I met up with the guy his name is Rodger who is now my manager and got a record deal. That is how my singing career took off.

As for this guy. Alex to be exact. It didn't turn out the way i expected it to. We dated for a good 2 1/2 years. Through the whole relationship i had trust issues with him. He would constantly text his exs behind my back and meet up with them without me knowing. We would go out to parties and he would get drunk and mentally abuse me. We were a on and off couple. He cheated on me so many times but me being the stupid person i was i went back to him. Long story short i ended the relationship and not even a week later he was already with another girl.

Isn't crazy how people throw around the word "I love you" like it is nothing. I guess thats what it was for him...Nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!! Welcome to my new story!! AHHH i have SO MUCH in mind for this book i can't wait!! Anyways since you are here please feel free to check out my other stories!

I have a Michael Conor story for all my In Real Life fans and I have a Joel Pimentel story for all my CNCO fans!! Please check them out it would mean the world! Thank you so much for reading!! Much love xoxo <3