"Wow! You just take my girl? We didn't end up our hot season...did you see this big tent? It's was waiting for your girl to suc-"

Jimin just punched his face hardly until he's bleeding while I just looked at them.

I froze and didn't know what to do.
Jimin stopped punching and grabbed baekhyun collar.
"If you're touch my girl again...I WILL KILL YOU" he said sternly and quickly took my hand and dragged me to his car. I sat in his car and looked at jimin.

He seem angry...stress...
Maybe because of works and ...ME...

"Jimin...I know it's my fault I'm sor-"
"I'm sorry because I was late to protect you from that guy... I'm sorry okay?" He asked me worriedly while looked into my eyes and I just gave him a warm smiled.

"You're so cute when you're being protective over me" I said and giggled while jimin juts smiled weakly.

"Where did you want to go?" he asked me and started to driving.
"hmm... S-shopping mall" I said and bitted my lips nervously while looked at jimin.
His eyes widened and stopped from driving.
"ALONE!?" he asked me worriedly while looked at me.
I just giggled and give a pecked kiss on his lip while he still looked at me worriedly.

"of course not alone~ they're waiting me at there" I said and giggled while jimin just sighed.
"I thought you want to go there alone but wait... Who's 'they'?" he asked me while raised his eyebrows.

I move my face closer to him.
"hmm boy? " I whispered smirking and looked back at him"w-what!? No way! I won't let you go there, kajja we will go to your hou-"

Before he can finish his sentence, I pecked his plump lip.

"I want to because they're handsome" I said blankly while h just rolled his eyes annoyingly.
"Dahyunnie you ca-"
I pecked him again while he sighed.
"wae? I want to" I said and smiled.
"IF I SAY YOU CAN'T...IT'S MEAN YOU CAN'T... OKAY PARK DAHYUN?" He said with jealous tone while I just smirked.

"Hmm I thought I just a Kim Dahyun" I said while he just sighed and hold my hand.
"I-i... Just being cold towards you because...of something... I'm sorry" he said while rubbed my back palm smoothly and looked into my eyes.
I just giggled and kissed his cheeks.
"But I'm still Park dahyun right?" I asked and chuckled while he just smiled weakly and continue driving.
"M-maybe..." He mumbled slowly but I can hear it clearly well I just ignored it and act normal.

"That's why I believe two people in my life.... It's my brother.... And you"
I said and smiled at him that was driving while he just act that he didn't hear anything.
I sighed and looked at the window.
"Just Bring me to shopping mall" I said coldly while looked at the window.
I hear him was sighing and steal many glance at me but I just keep ignore it and looked at the window.

                              --****--

"thank you fo-"
"did you mad at me?" he asked me while looked into my eyes.
I just sighed and looked at my hands.
"yes...because you're acting weird...i don't like it" I said and pouted while he just nodded slowly.
"I'm sorry for that... " he said while caressed my cheeks slowly while I just smiled and looked into his eyes but.... I saw sad eyes...

It's not happy eyes like jimin always use....

"did y-you sad of something?" I asked him worriedly and took his hand that on my cheeks.
He just sighed and smiled weakly.
"no...hmm kajja I will bring you into the shopping mall" he said smiling and get out from the car. He opened the car door for me and hold my hand.

"what do you want to buy?" he asked me. "hmm i-i.. Just want to buy something and never mind you can continue your works at office...i can go al-"

"no it's dangerous to leave my girlfriend alone... And leave her to buy anything using her own money... " he said while looked into my eyes.
I just sighed and pouted.
"now tell me... What do you want to-"