🔺4🔺

(Bill's POV)
Tutoring isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. And actually- I can understand it now. Why do teachers make things so complicated? Dipper is clearly a better teacher. At least I can understand what he's saying. He's... so... smart. I mean- I knew the guy was a geek but. Actually I miss judged him. NOT A LOT. but he's not really the geeky type. He's just... smart....

(Dipper's POV)
Teaching Bill wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be. I mean- him not getting angry or something wise. He actually understood everything I was talking about and when we had to go over something it didn't take him long to get the hang of it. I couldn't help smile every time he got something right. I loved watching him succeed. I had given him a small worksheet I made for him to practice Math and Geometry with. I soon realized he was spacing out. "Bill?" I asked. No answer. "Bill...?" I asked waving a hand in front of his face. He snapped out of it. "Wh-What?" He asked. "You we're spacing out." I said. "Oh..." he replied. "Sorry."  "It's ok." I said. He continued with his worksheet and I went over it, he got everything right which made me happy inside. I felt like I wasn't failing him. "Good job." I said. "Same time tomorrow?"

(Bill's POV)
"Same time tomorrow?" I heard the brunette ask. "Sure." I said. "Here?" He asked. I nodded. Why... why am I suddenly so interested in him? He's just a tutor. A cute one... wait- no... no no no no no. He's JUST a tutor. Then... I saw his smile. And even after he left I sat there for a while. Just re-picturing his smile.

(Dipper's POV)
"Great, see you then." I smiled at him and left, not noticing I left my phone.
I was about to leave campus since I walk home when I hear someone call my name. Or rather... a familiar nickname. "Dipshit!" I heard Bill call out. I froze and turned around, scared I did something wrong. But was surprised to see him returning my phone.

(Bill's POV)
It was a few minutes after he left. I was just sitting in the bleachers, picturing that smile in my head. Damn... he's cute- no, JUST a tutor. I mentally reminded myself. I then noticed he left his phone. I picked it up and checked the time before running to the front of the school where I saw him about to leave campus. "Dipshit!" I called out. He stopped and turned around. "You left your phone." I said panting as I handed it to him. He looked shocked, his eyes wide slightly. "Oh- Th-Thank you." He said. I couldn't help smiled which seemed to ease his nerves and he smiled back slightly. I then felt water start to drip on my arms and looked up to see it was sprinkling and about to start raining. "Do you need a ride?" I asked. I knew he walked home every day. His house isn't far from mine. He blushed slightly. "Oh- y-you don't have to-" I stoped him in the middle of his sentence. "Yes, I do." I said. "It's the least I can do." He Smiled slightly and nodded. It started pouring just then. We both laughed and ran to the parking lot in the pouring rain. Dipper was surprised to see the rumors going around school were true. I had a very expensive car. A Lamborghini Aventador to be precise. My family wasn't the richest people in the world. For the most part we owned normal things. But we had a rich family member. My uncle. My father's brother. And he insisted I have a nice car when I turned 18. Because he knew the chicks would be all over me. But... for the most part I'm into dudes. I can see girls as attractive but never enough I'd date them or kiss them. So for the most part I'm pretty gay. But, my uncle let me pick out the colors and everything. So I got exactly what I wanted when it came to this car.

 So I got exactly what I wanted when it came to this car

(Dipper's POV) Holy fucking

(Dipper's POV)
Holy fucking... SHIT- I thought this guy was hot before I saw his car- DAMN... I thought. We got in, both of us soaking wet. He turned on the car and got the heat going so we could dry off and stay warm. This was... nice. He was nice. I was enjoying the time I spent with him. A lot actually. A lot more than I thought I would. I'm just so... happy. He connects his Bluetooth to the car and I almost start fanboying when he plays one of my favorite songs.... it's
"I'll sleep when I'm dead" by Set It off
Oh goddddddd...  I think to myself as I try not to be awkward...

Oh shit... he's being hot- HELP- I think to myself as I look at him. He's doing that thing we're he only has one hand on the wheel but- his wrist is on the wheel not his hand and I- hhhhh I love it. Why is he perfect???

[admin- don't try that xD might end badly....]

And... wow. I've never noticed this before but... his voice was angelic.

(Bill's POV)
Soon we arrive at Dipper's house and I stop in front of it on the side of the road. It's still pouring. "You can stay till it calms down." I tell him. "No, it's ok." He said. "I have to get going anyway... thanks for the ride." He smiled so bright I almost had a fRICKing heart attack- god why is his smile so- hhhh. I watch him get out of the car and run through the rain and inside. When he's finally safe inside I drive off and head to my place.

(Dipper's POV)
Wow... did today really happen? If so- it was easily the best day of my life. I can't believe all the fun I had. As soon as I get home I do some school work and then eat dinner. At dinner my twin Sister Mable looks at me and asked. "Why are you so happy today bro-bro?" I shrug. "Just had a good day I guess." I said. After dinner I take a shower and go straight to bed. I'm so excited for tomorrow...

(Thank you guys so much for being patient! I've had a bit of writers block and thank you to the guy/girl that gave me some ideas. I love them all and will probably be using them in the next few chapters! I'm so proud of myself for writing this much- and thank you guys so much for voting and whatnot!❤️)

[Words: 1,074]