The Special Wicket

Kindly requesting do not comment in short like nice, awesome, amazing etc...

If you want to comment then do properly.

Otherwise don't comments.

Sorry If my words hurt you...

Enjoy...

**********************

Randhir Singh Shekhawat, this name has some different power. He was one of the top batsmen and well known in the whole world. When he and Virat were on ground they just shower the stadium with their six and fours. But he was still single. Well he was waiting for someone special. He was waiting for special bowler who takes his wicket.

After winning the T20 trophy reporters were taking interview of Virat and Randhir. It was played between India and Sri Lanka. India won by 3-0.

"Randhir How's the feeling after winning man of the series?" Reporter asked.

"Well, I'm extremely happy. I mean when you play for your nation at that time you've been feeling very special. Keeping India in heart and winning for India. That's the something special to make our country feels proud." He replied calmly.

"Virat How're you feeling as a captain after winning?" Reporter asked.

"Happiness is you can see on my face. Well, it's not big deal of chasing 157 score. But I'm still kid and I need to learn many things from Mahi bhai." Virat replied with smile.

They asked few more questions related to game.

"One more question to Randhir. It's personal. Can we?" Reporter asked.

"Ohh... I got it. Ask ask." Randhir said laughing along with Virat.

"When you're going to marry?" Reporter asked with smile.

Randhir looked at Virat and both laughed loud.

"Well, right now I have no plan of getting married. Not until I get someone special who takes out my wicket." Randhir said laughing and give hifi to Virat.

After sometime they took leave and went back to room.

*************

After winning trophy Anuska had invited team for dinner. Along with Randhir, Mahi, Yuzi, Raina, Rohit were present there with their family. Ziva and Gracia were playing with Samaira who was just 2 years old.

"I'm hungry now." Yuzi said rubbing his stomach like kid.

"Wait let me ask Nuski." Virat said moving toward kitchen.

He called her and she came to her.

"What?" she asked raising her brows.

He looked here and there n found none so he caged her waist romantically.

"Virat, what are you doing? Kids are also here." She said struggling but his grip was tighter than her.

"Is dinner ready?" he asked blowing air on her face.

"Yes, almost ready. Now leave me before someone sees us like this." She pouted and he kissed her pout making her blush.

"Then do it fast. Everyone is hungry." He said kissing her cheeks numerous times.

"Not now. Wait till my friend come here." She said pinching his nose.

"Which friend? Is she special?" he asked confusingly.

"I told you about my new fitness trainer. You know we become best friends. She is such a darling and very special. That's why I thought to invite her. I hope you don't mind." She replied with smile.