You & Me

Arrange Marriage Tale

I wrote this on hospital bed

Enjoy...

***********

Sanyukta sat on bed clutching her head and next moment she started sneezing badly.

"Aaauchhuuu... mummaaachuu..." she rubbed her nose.

Anju enters in her room and sat beside her.

"Drink this Kadha. You'll feel better." She said caressing her hair and Sanyu drink in goes without any arguments.

"Now take rest. You still have fever." Anju said covering her with quilt.

Sanyu closed her eyes and Anju left from there.

After an hour Sanyu's pretty sleep broken by phone ring. She lazily sat on bed and picked up phone.

"Hellaachhuu..." she sneezes loudly and instantly took her hanky to wipe her nose.

"Sanyukta, are you there? Are you alright? Sanyukta..."

"Ye aachhuuu... I amaachhu..." she couldn't speak due to continue sneeze.

She again lay on bed and closed her eyes feeling low. Now her body also aching likes hell due to high fever and cold.

Half hour later

"Don't worry Mr. Agrawal, she will be fine soon. Due to weather changes she caught cold and fever. I injected her and also prescribe some medicines." Dr said getting up.

"Thank you Dr Mehra." Mr. Agrawal said shaking hand with him.

"It's my pleasure Mr. Agrawal. Now I have to go. Call me if something emergency caused." Dr Mehra said.

"Sure Dr Mehra. Ankit give company him till outside of mansion." Mr. Agrawal said looking at him.

"Okay papa." Ankit speak and they left from there.

Anju sat beside her and checked her temper.

"Mom, she will be fine." Kiara exclaimed holding her shoulder.

"Yes Anju. Let her take some rest." Kishor chirped and she nodded her head.

She kissed her forehead and they left from there.

At 1:00 pm

Sanyu open her heavy eye leads and looked around but everything looking blurry. She saw blurry manly figure who was sitting beside her.

"Are you alright Sanyukta?"

She heard newly found familiar voice and she recognizes that voice. She sat on bed rubbing her eyes to get perfect view of person while he helped her in sitting on bed.

"Are you alright Sanyukta?" He again asked.

She stopped rubbing her eyes and saw clear view of person. He took glass of water and offers her. He put his one hand on her nape and made her drink water.

"Feeling better?" he asked which she nodded her head.

He noticed her both cheeks were giving accompany to her red nose which makes him smile. Meanwhile Kiara came with tray and smiled seeing them.

"Wahh.. wahh... the weather is getting romantic." She teased them and Sanyu blushed hard while he looked away.

"How are you Sanyu?" she asked sitting beside her.

"I'm fine bhabhi." She replied shortly because of him.

"Alright then have this soup and then medicine. Don't show any tantrums." Kiara said and Sanyu gulped her saliva seeing vegetable soup.