Fairy Tale

Shekhawat Mansion

"Shona, is everything done?" Renuka asked entering in kitchen.

"Yes mumma. Mumma please taste this daal." Sanyu said and Renuka tasted daal.

"Is it good?" She asked.

"No... It's not good but it's very good. Yummyy... my daughter is getting nice cook day by day. We'll try something new tomorrow. "Renuka said and Sanyu nodded her head.

"Bhabhi is everything done? Harsh bhaisa and Raj is waiting for dinner." Jhanvi said coming to them.

"Yes Janu. Shona doll go and call Randhir for dinner." Renuka said.

"Okay mumma. I'll also call Survi, Parth and Karan." Sanyu said and left from there.

Renuka and Jhanvi started arranging dinner.

~~~~~~~~

Sanyu enters in Parth and Karan's room n sighs in disbelief. Their room was totally messed up. Their shoes lying somewhere in room and clothes covered whole room.

"Parth and Karan, I want room clean in 5 minutes and come down for dinner." Sanyu said switching off TV and both made face.

"Bhabhi, I was just about to win game." Karan pouted.

"No bhabhi, I was going to win." Parth said shaking his head.

"Did you hear me? I want room clean in 5 minutes and come down for dinner. Now no more arguments." She said sternly and left room.

Both started cleaning room and Sanyu reached to Survi's room.

"Survi, wake up. Mumma is calling you for dinner." Sanyu said caressing her hair.

"Good morning bhabhi." She said waking up and Sanyu chuckled.

"It's night. Now go and get fresh up n come down for dinner." Sanyu said and she nodded her head n dashed inside bathroom.

Sanyu comes out of her room and went to her room. She licked the door as she is well aware of her husband's romantic mood.

She heard voice coming from bathroom and went to closet. She took out black trouser and green color T-shirt. She dropped them on bed and started arranging room.

She put mobile on desk but saw his photo frame and caressed it.

"When your hubby is here then why to roam hand on frame."

She felt his hot breath on her neck and he plastered their frame.