Not So Innocent

Shekhawat Empires

A man was running with high speed collide with pillars, sometime walls or some employees. He entered in conference room and huffed badly. Everyone looked at him and he passed them tired smile. His eyes fell on middle chair where boss of this whole empires sitting and giving him deadly glares. He gulped his saliva in fear.

"You're 45 minutes late." His boss stated.

"Sorry to everyone. Let's start the meeting." He speaks biting his lips.

After meeting everyone left and his boss catch his ear.

"Aaahhh... dad leave my pretty ear." He winch as his father twisted his ear.

"You deserve this son. How many times I told to be punctual? When you're going to listen my words?" He scolds him leaving his ear.

"Offo dad. I always listen your words. But I returned late at night. That's why I am late." He said and both come out of room.

"Fine but see this late night parties, enjoyment, clubbing n all that's okay. I am not stopping you from anything. I am just saying that now you have to become mature. You have to settle down son." His dad speaks.

"You mean marriage dad?" He asked narrowing his eyes and both entered cabin.

"Yes Randhir. You know your mom is handling both of us single handed. I want that her works get divide." His father said.

"Dad, I am ready for marriage." Randhir spoke and Harsh widen his eyes.

"Wohhaa... my son easily gets agree for marriage. How?" Harsh asked surprisingly.

"Because I want to change myself and only one person can able to change me." Randhir said closing his eyes.

"Who? Your soon to be wife?" Harsh asked.

"Sanyukta. Kishor uncle's daughter." He finally said taking deep breath and Harsh stood up from his seat.

"Are you for real son? I mean you are really my son or someone else in my son's place." He asked shaking him and Randhir chuckled.

"Dad, yes I am your Randhir. But I am serious this time. I want to marry her. I like her a lot." Randhir said remembering her face.

"But you know she is very different from you. She is shy n timid and innocent. Parties n clubbing is far from her life. She is not like other girls who decorate themselves with make ups and wearing stylish clothes." Harsh said.

"That's why I like her. Dad I know you care for her. But trust me I will be always loyal to her. You know mom taught me to respect woman." He said looking in his eyes and Harsh patted his shoulder.

"I am proud of you son. But first you have to convince Sanyukta for marriage. Because she is very shy. She never talks with boys." Harsh said.

"You just start preparation of our wedding because I am going to make her mine at any cost." He said dreamily and Harsh hugged him.

"I am proud of you my son. I am so happy and your mom will also get happy hearing this." He said patting his back while Randhir smirked.

They broke the hug and Harsh left from there leaving him alone.

"Sanyukta, Sanyukta, Sanyukta... get ready for my surprise." He said sitting on his chair and took out his mobile.

He calls someone and after few rings...

"Hi baby..."

"Get lost you moron. How dare you to left me naked in bed...."

"Sorry baby. Dad was calling me and it's seriously important meeting. That's why I left you naked or else you know I never left you like this." He said the truth.