Our Future

Here is the Edited version

Check it guys...

Randhir and Sanyukta. Final year mechanical students. Their names are enough to describe them. Their numerous fights are more famous than them. Deep down they liked each other but due to their big fat ego they couldn't expressed what they actually felt for each other. Let's see how will they confess their love?

Boy's hostel

Randhir was sleeping peacefully but his sleep broken by some voices which irked him. He sat on bed angrily and looked at the source of his broken sleep.

"Who the hell you are?" he shouted on his top of voice looking at unknown boy in his room.

"Ohh sorry sorry to disturb your sleep da.. umm... actually I'm your new roommate." He replied apologising and Randhir was shocked to hearing this.

"Are you fresher?" Randhir asked narrowing his gaze.

"Yes, my name is Samar Shekhawat." He replied this Randhir widen his eyes hearing 'Shekhawat' from his mouth.

"You're Shekhawat?" Randhir inquired.

"Umm... yes and I know you're also Randhir Singh Shekhawat. But we're not relatives." He said and Randhir rolled his eyes.

"How do you know my name?" Randhir asked.

"I guess you're the only genius in whole college." Samar said placing frame on his study table and Randhir observed the frame.

"Is she your girlfriend?" he asked.

"No my twin sister Raina. Actually our uncle wants that we complete our study here that's why we're here." Samar replied while Randhir kept looking at that girl inside frame.

She is cute and beautiful. He felt like to pulls her chubby cheeks and pinched her cute nose. He avoids his thoughts and went to his cupboard. He changed t-shirt and makes his hair.

"I'm going canteen. Wanna join?" he asked Samar who was busy in mobile.

"Yes." He said with bright smile.

Randhir Singh Shekhawat, man with attitude who never asked anyone for anything. People follow him itself and here he was asking this boy to join him. Strange. He don't know why he felt like asking him.

Girl's hostel

Sanyukta was helping Raina in arranging her cupboard.

"You know your name is beautiful like you." Sanyu said caressing her cheek.

"Thanks ma... I mean yes it's beautiful because it's chosen by my dadda." She replied with smile.

"Seems like you're dadda's princess." Sanyu said pulling her cheeks and she flushed bit.

"Yes and my brother Sam is mamma's boy." Raina said and Sanyu chuckled looking frame.

"Indeed. He looks so innocent and handsome too. But I can guess he is way naughty that he looks." Sanyu said observing his face kneely.

Raina just smiled but her smile dropped when some unusual sound comes from her stomach.

"Are you hungry?" Sanyu asked.

"Yes very hungry." Raina said rubbing her stomach like kid.

"Then let's go to canteen. Let me wake up Vidushi." Sanyu said moving toward Vidushi's bed.

Raina closed the cupboard and took her mobile.

"Vidu, moti wake up. We're going in to canteen." Sanyu said pulling her cover and Vidushi sat on bed lazily.