Loving Her

suravi21 this is for you....

Happy Birthday Girl...

Here is your b'day gift

I hope you like it...

***********

Sanyukta Agrawal, daughter of Kishor Agrawal and Anju Agrawal. But unfortunately 7 years ago both died in accident. After that Sanyu used to live with Mahesh Agrawal, brother of Kishor. Shalini is his wife and Ishika is his only daughter.

The girl who used to be princess of his father now she became slave of this shitty family. She bearded all their torture and insults. Shalini and Ishika behave with her like animal. And Mahesh has crossed his all limits by beating her with belts. And that poor soul living life with a hope that one day someone come to rescue her.

"Mummaaa..."

She whimper in pain and hugged her knees tightly. Recently Ishika just pour hot water on her legs. The pain was nothing new for her as she was habitual with all this. But now it's time for subside her pain as God starts writing beautiful pages of her life.

*********

Few days later

Sanyu comes down wearing long sleeve t-shirt and long skirt. Shalini made face seeing her but didn't speak anything. Its her first day of college. They didn't stop her from studying because of society. Outside of house no one knows what's happening inside the four walls.

FITE

She was walking on corridor avoiding the surroundings. Suddenly her path block her so called sister n her bloody friends. Sanyu knows what is coming next? As Ishika never left a single chance to abuse her.

"Where are you going dear sister?" Ishika asked with witchy smile.

"In class. Let me go." She speaks in low voice and they all laughed.

"Why do you want to go in class? I mean what will do after studying? Because slaves are slaves. Right guys..." Ishika said thus her eyes welled up.

"Correct babe. In fact you can become a perfect pleasure substance for man like us. You know a whore who gets nak.." he couldn't completed his sentence as his face welcome tight slap on his cheek.

"What t..."

His face again welcomes a slap and this time with extra force.

"How dare you to slap him?" Ishika shouted at girl who was standing beside Sanyukta.

But unfortunately she also slapped her tightly thus she fell on ground.

"Don't you have shame witch? Being a girl you should have to stop those people who abuse another girl." She shouted on top of her voice.

"I don't care. You have to pay for this slap girl." Ishika said angrily.

"Try me girl because I am not scared of anything or anyone. And I am warning you if try to cross her path again then you'll see the real Vidushi Shekhawat." She said holding Sanyu's shoulder that was in verge of breaking down.

"Let's go." Vidushi said and both left from there.

"Why don't you take stand for yourself? They were abusing and you're crying." Vidushi asked.

"I am not strong like you. I am broken. Please..." she sobbed hard and Vidushi realized that something bad happens with her which makes her weak.

"Okay okay. Now stop crying. We'll talk about it later. Be friends..." She said wiping her tears and hugged her.