Loving Him

Sanyukta moved her hand upon glass seeing him lying lifelessly. Tears are continuously flowing from her eyes. Her heart was aching seeing his body attached with lots of machines and wires. She wants to go to him and takes his all pain but she can't do this.

"Mrs Shekhawat..."

She heard voice from behind and turns in voice direction.

"Yes Dr. What are reports?" She asked him wiping her tears.

"We haven't much time Mrs Shekhawat. His condition is getting worse with passing second. You have to take him New York. I already talked with specialist. This is the only hope." Dr said.

Hearing the word "hope" from Doctor's mouth she felt so happy. No she don't want to lose this opportunity. She will do anything for him.

She talked with Dr for sometime and left his cabin. She made her way toward his room.

She went inside his room and sits beside him on stool. Her eyes again give up and tears rolled down from her eyes.

"Please, don't give up Randhir. I will die if you leave me. And it's my promise to you. I will die after you." She speaks like kid complaining her mother.

Of course her Randhir is her everything. Her mother, her father, her brother, her sister, her husband her only family.

She rested her head on his arms and closed her eyes.

Flashback Start

She struggled under his strong arms but he was very strong. He clutched her more tightly and she sighs in disbelief.

"Offo... he is not letting me go." She mumbled and caressed his back.

"Randhir, get up. Please... it's 9.00 in the morning." She speaks kissing his back.

"Sleep baby. It's Sunday today. We both need rest." He said pulling her upon him and something strikes in her mind.

Her hands started moving toward his waist and next moment his grip loose feeling her fingers. She started tickling him and the room filled with his healthy laughter.

"Stop it baby." He said clutching her wrist and nuzzled his nose in her neck.

"Get up naa. I want to make breakfast for you. Please..." she said pouting and he kissed her pout.

"Okay but let's save water and time." He said picking her in his arms and she widens her eyes.

"Eeee.... Randhir at least cover our body. We are naked." She said struggling and he laughed.

"No one is here expecting us." He said entering in bathroom and put her on slab.

He takes their brushes and handed her one. After cleaning their teeth he filled water in bathtub and add body wash.

"Come." He said and both entered in bathtub.

He took her in his arms and both relaxed their body in warm water.

"I love you Randhir..."

"How much you love me baby?" He asked rubbing his palm on her skin and she turned toward him.

"I will prove my love to you one day." She said pecking his lips and he hugged her tightly.

"I was just kidding. You don't need to prove your love. I know you love a lot. More than yourself." He said kissing her forehead.

"Randhir, you'll never leave me naa. I don't know why but I am not feeling good. I am feeling like so..."

He words died in her mouth as he kissed her passionately thus he drove themselves in steamy make out.