Chapter 4

Indie's P.o.v.

We bought some clothes.Then we went to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. I got pasta with butter and Mahogany got pasta with Alfredo sauce.

We then got some more clothes.

Black flowy tank top with white daisies, yellow pants, white cardigan, and yellow toms.

Pink and blue romper, baby blue toms, and a pink cardigan.

Black maxi skirt, white tank top, jean vest, and white toms.

I really liked what Mahogany was picking out for me. We went into a store and got some more stuff.

Red,orange,yellow, green, blue, purple, and pink tutus. Matching high socks for all of them.

Then Mahogany got me hair ties and underwear. It was getting late so we went back to the car and put our stuff in the trunk.She started driving home and I fell asleep.

Mahogany's P.o.v

I pulled into Shawn's driveway. Indie was passed out. Cam came out and grabbed all the bags and I grabbed Indie.

I took her into her room and placed her in her bed and gave her a kiss on the forehead and tucked her in.

Then when I was walking out of the room I heard, "I love you mommy."

I went into the hallway and lightly closed the door.I felt so happy, she called me her mommy.

I went downstairs and sat with the guys. They were all on their phones except Shawn, he was just strumming his guitar aimlessly and humming. I just joined the guys and went on my phone. After around 30 minutes I heard the pitter patter of tiny feet.

Indie was walking over to me. She tried to get up on to my lap.I lifted her up, and she snuggled her head into my neck.

Shawn checked the time and told us we had to get ready. I stood up holding Indie and I gave her a bath and wrapped her in a towel.

I carried her to her room and picked out her out fit.Black flowy tank top with white daisies, yellow pants, white cardigan, and yellow toms. I got her dressed and I did her hair in 2 pony tails. I changed into a black dress and a jean vest. I slipped on my black heels.

I took Indie to the bathroom and I did my make up. She asked if she could have any. I dug through my bag and I found sparkly light pink lip gloss. I lightly coated her lips. She repeatedly smacked her lips together.

I picked her up and we walked downstairs. Both Jacks were sitting on the couch. I set her down and she ran to them and climbed on the couch. The rest of the guys came down and we had all 6 of the guys squeeze in the front of the van and me and Indie sat in the way back.

We got to the restaurant, and of course a lot of fans were there. Indie's eyes got big. I rubbed her hand and she calmed down.

Apparently one of the guys ha their window down, cough cough Taylor, and girls started swarming the car.

"Oh my god, it's the rest of the guys!" one girl screamed. Taylor rolled up his window and girls were trying to get in.

And of course Nash was driving. One girl jumped on the hood and screamed. "OH MY GOD ITS NASH AND CAM! #CASH!" The security came out and told the girls to leave because they weren't customers.

They all dispersed.The guys helped me and Indie out of the back. Shawn carried Indie and when we got in we saw Bart.

Shawn asked for a booster seat for Indie and we got seated.

Indies P.o.v.

We went to this fancy dinner thing at this place. There were girls screaming at our car when we got here.

Daddy carried me in on his hip. We were seated. All the guys hugged this guy. Daddy was still holding me.

"Bart this is Indigo my adoptive daughter. Indie this is our tour manager." Daddy said pointing to this guy.

"Hi Indigo." Bart said. I buried my face in daddy's shoulder. We sat down. The seating went Aaron, Matt, Carter, Nash, Cam,Jack, Mommy. Then the other side was Daddy, me, Taylor, JJ, And Bart.

I was not listening, just looking around at people. "Indie?" Daddy asked. "Ya daddy?" He chuckled,"What do you want to drink?" I looked around and said "Uhh apple juice."

Dinner went by really fast. I don't remember what the guys got but I got pasta.The other guys drove home and daddy picked me up and swayed back and forth till I fell asleep.