"Molto bene," replied Esme.

Esme started to teach me how to speak Italian after about a month of her being part of the Cullen clan and in a year I was fluent in it.

Carlisle looked like he was about to say something but Esme got in first,
"I hope you're hungry."

"She better be," I said this to myself even though Bella was the only one that couldn't hear me.

"Yeah absolutely," Bella replied awkwardly.

Thank goodness all this food doesn't go to waste although I'm not sure she'll eat it all. We have made quite a lot.

"She already ate," Edward confessed.

"What!?" I shouted not realising I had pressed so hard on the cheese grater that it bent in half.

"Thalia..."Carlisle warned.

That was when Rosalie presses hard enough on a bowl to make it shatter into a million tiny shards of glass.

"Perfect," everyone turned to look at Rosalie.

"It's just I know you guys don't eat so-"

"-of course. It's very considerate of you," Esme said.

I really don't know how Esme is that nice to everyone.

"You could have at least told us that before we started cooking," I snarled at Edward.

He didn't even look in my direction but instead turned his attention to Bella.

"Just ignore Rosalie and Thalia. I do," Edward said to Bella.

At this point I was fuming. Of course I'm happy that he found his mate but I don't think bringing her straight to our house was a good idea.

"Yeah. Let's just keep pretending this isn't dangerous for all of us," I could see Rosalie was just as angry as I was.

"Rosalie's right," everyone now directed their attention to me, "I mean what will happen if the Volturi finds out."

"I would never tell anybody anything," replied Bella.

"They know that," Carlisle said looking at me and Rose.

"Yeah well the problem is you two have gone public now so..." this of course was Emmett.

"No she should know. The whole family will be implicated if this ends badly," I was just about to side with Rosalie again when Bella said something amusing.

"Badly as in I-I would become the meal."

We all started to snicker except Rose. Even Edward cracked a smile.

"We're called vegetarians for a reason," I pointed out.

Bella seemed quite relived when I said that. We then heard footsteps on a branch near the window.

"Hi Bella," said Alice in her usually cheery voice.

Jasper followed soon after.

"I'm Alice," then she went and hugged Bella.

I thought this was a bit forward but what do I know.

"Uh. Hi," Bella replied awkwardly obviously not expecting to be welcomed so warmly after what had happened with me and Rosalie.

I still stand by what I said.

"Oh. You do smell good."

It may sing to Edward but it's still really good to the rest of us.

"Alice, what are you-" Edward started.

"It's ok. Me and Bella are going to be great friends," what Alice said wouldn't have made sense to Bella because she doesn't know Alice can see the future.

Bella just looked a bit awkward but to be honest everyone did.

"Sorry Jasper's our newest vegetarian," Carlisle pointed out as jasper had been staring at Bella, "it's a little difficult for him."

"Pleasure to meet you," Jasper managed to get out but we could all see he was struggling.

"It's ok jasper you won't hurt her," Alice was trying to comfort jasper, "neither will you."

She directed the last part to me. Even though I was the second to be turned I still struggled to control myself and not having to be around people because I don't go to school anymore hasn't helped.

"Alright. Er... I'm gonna take you on a tour of the rest of the house," Edward said this with a look of disgust.

I don't see why. It was only Alice that made things awkward.

"Well... I'll see you soon," said Alice basically implying that they would hang out.

"Ok," replied Bella before heading out of the kitchen with Edward.

"I think that went well," Carlisle said when Bella was to far away to hear.

"Really?" I said.

Me and Rose shared a look saying neither of us agreed with Edward on Bella.

"Well you two can discuss it whilst you clean this up," Esme pointed at the shattered pieces of glass on the floor.

So that's how me and Rosalie spent our afternoon. Cleaning the kitchen whilst moaning about Bella.