Missing Out on School

Alice and Carlisle had been talking for quite a while now on what to do. I didn't know why we needed to discuss it. It was just a guy I made up. Why was it such a big deal?

"We never see them so how are they going to meet?" Questioned Alice.

"That's really not our main priority," Carlisle reasoned.

"Who is this?" I asked pointing to the drawing still on Carlisle's desk.

We continued this conversation for a few minutes before I realised I wasn't getting anywhere anytime soon so I decided to head up to my room.

I slumped into the chair next to my dresser thinking about how I would try to fight the boredom off today. Since I couldn't attend school, thanks to me regularly passing out, I didn't have much to do.

I spent most of my time drawing or painting but I would try to help Esme with her designs. Even though I was more of a hindrance than anything.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a loud thud coming from the stairs.

"Where are you off to?"

"School," Edward murmered, not bothering to turn around.

School. I should probably go tell Alice that she needs to get changed.

A few minutes later Carlisle left to go to the hospital and Esme was beginning leave to get food for a human coming to our house.

I hear her open the front door but as she does, she calls up the stairs, "Thalia, are you coming?"