Dio (chapter 3)

Jonathan was minding his own business in the room parallel to where you and Dio were ~secretly~ discussing where you'd sleep in the yostar manshin. Jonathan felt this aura emanating from you the moment you opened the door- he couldn't figure out if it was a bad energy or not but he did NOT like it.
"Yeah so as I was say-"
Jonathan opened the door interrupting Dio.
"Finished with your chat yet? There are some chores that need to be taken care of, Dio. You need to study."
"I need her out of this house before I really start to lose it..." his subconscious spoke.

Dio looked at you and eyerolled. He turned back to Jonathan. He opened his mouth about to say something snarky before you spoke up.
"Yeah we're done. Thanks for letting me into your shack, Jonathan."
You gave Dio a look and got up to leave.
Jonathan followed you to the door as you said your goodbyes.
"Thanks for letting me talk to Dio."
"You're very welcome miss. I didn't catch your name, though."
"It's (y/n)," "And don't you ever forget it mothafucker"
"I'll be on my way n-"
SLAM
He shut the door in your face.
"Bitch." You uttered.

What Jonathan didn't know was that you and D-man had a plan where you'd climb into his window and stay in his spacious closet.
"So this is my life now..." you spoke quietly to yourself outside.

"Go climb back down into whatever crypt you came from you hellspawn!!" Jonathan thought to himself as he walked away from the door and back into the room Dio was sitting in.
"What's your fucking problem twat? We were talking," Dio half-yelled at the blue haired bro.
"She's not welcome here. There's something very off-putting about that girl... she frightens me. I feel like she's going to gut me with her hands at any moment. I wanted her out." Jonathan shivered.
"Well, that's an awful reason to judge someone, you should feel bad, she's a lovely presence,"
Dio spoke, almost mocking  Jonathan's own morals.
"I'm going to bed now. It's late and I need to get my mind off of the situation now. Goodnight Dio."
He walked away and up the stairs out of Dio's view.
"Goodnight you fucking fruitcake."

Dio dashed to his room, remembering the plan. Looking out his window he saw you standing below, waiting for him.
"Should I throw something down so you can get up?" He whisper yelled.
"I'll figure it out," you called back. Climbing up the side of the house was surprisingly easy.
A brick snapped as you were holding on but you easily regained your composure.
"Either I'm fat or this is a cheap house..." you thought, approaching his windowsill.
(Authors note: You're a skinny QWEEN)
Dio noticed your slip up.
"Cheap house,huh. So much for the Joestar family budget."
You chuckled and pulled your way into the window, tumbling softly onto the floor like a graceful drunk toddler.
"You took the words right out of my mouth," you said.
Dio showed you the closet, it was almost the size of your one room tenant back home.
"It's not much but what can we really do about it..."
He trailed off.
"It's fine. The mattress looks cozy. This entire closet is better than my living conditions at home!" You watched a spider descend its web and crawl onto the floor by the mattress.
Great.
You also noticed Dio put a tray of food and some tea on the makeshift nightstand in the closet. Gosh what a suhweetheart
"It's like prison, but like, good prison." You muttered.
"Okay well, it's been a long night. I'm going to bed. Don't snore or I'll literally throw you out the window."
He walked out of the room to change into the epic 18th century pajamas. When he came back, you pretended to be sleeping to see if he'd do anything dumb.

"Stop pretending to be asleep I really don't know what you're expecting, you brat."
You snickered.
"Goodnight Dio."
"Night (y/n). "
He walked into his bed and you closed the door of the closet.
"What have I gotten myself into...."

You turned over on your bed, unable to fall asleep. You couldn't stop thinking about what would happen if you had to go back to your mother.
"She'd kill me. I have no doubt... she'd kill me and eat the body. My life is a complete joke. What if Jonathan finds out, he'd turn on me, he's a man of the law..."
Just the anxiety and thoughts alone made you feel like you were going to die.
You liked Dio a lot. You could trust him.
Maybe as long as I'm with him, I'll be okay...
OK HI authors note I'm sorry if this chapter sucks I havent written in forever but it's an improvement !!