Dio (part 2)

(Help I feel drained of creativity)
Fast forward 3 months
"You piece of shit!"
Your mother picked up one of the fireplace accessories and whipped it at you.
"Ugh! I don't have time for this!"
You yelled and dodged it. You had just walked in the door back from seeing off Dio.
As soon as you stepped foot in the door, your mother started to yell at you for not telling her you'd be home late and not making dinner. This became normal, and over time, just annoying. She didn't understand that you were only 17 and had other things to do than cater to her.
"Ugh. I wish I could just move out," you said to yourself quietly, as you packed up a large bag full of your belongings. You had enough and were planning to walk to the nice part of town and just be homeless. You didn't want school, family, or friends, just quiet. And Dio.
You waited for night to come to begin your walk. Quietly you went through the alleyways and backstreets until the nicer and larger houses came into view. You found a bench and slept on it, shivering from the cold and clutching your belongings.

"Hey!"
You woke up to a man much taller than you speaking.
"Nnn...what?"
You asked tiredly.
"I'm a stagecoach, and I noticed you sleeping on this bench,"
You thought he was going to report you to authorities or something.
"...and I was wondering if you were okay and needed a ride somewhere! It's not safe for a lady like yourself to be sleeping outside."
"O-oh, yes actually, thank you."
You sat up and handed the man the slip of paper Dio gave you.
"Ah, the Joestar mansion. I'll take you there."
"Thank you, sir!"
-1/2 hour later-
You arrived at the Joestar mansion. You gave the man as much as you could afford and thanked him again for taking you.
Running up to the door, you knocked on it timidly. A boy who looked to be about your age with blue hair answered.
"Hello, who might you be?"
"Eh... I'm f/n l/n. Does Dio Brando live here?"
"Yes, he does, how did you know that?" He asked skeptically.
"I'm a good friend of his, I was hoping if I could see him."
"Oh, why didn't you say so? I'm Jonathan Joestar, by the way," he exclaimed in a much more relaxed tone.
"Please, come inside. He'll be right with you."

You stepped inside and shyly looked down at your feet and listened to Jonathan call for Dio.
"Dio! Your friend f/n is here!"
"Geez, he must not be too bright," you thought. This Jonathan kid annoyed you.
You heard a door open upstairs and were pretty surprised to see Dio walk out.
He ran down the stairs and looked excited, which was a rare sight for you and Jonathan.
"F/n! It's nice to see you," he spoke hesitantly, as he was so used to being sarcastic. He gave you a quick hug that you (and him) had been missing since he left.
"It's good to see you too, Dio. And Jonathan,"
You turned around and forced a smile.
"Thanks for letting me in, I'm sure it's weird to just let a stranger into your house like that."
"A-anything for a cute girl," he said, still completely dumbfounded at Dio's positivity.
Dio shot him a look before turning back to you.
"No offense, but why did you go out of your  way to actually come here?"
"It's my mom," you explained.
"She's just gotten more and more violent until I had enough last night and decided to sneak out of the bad part of town. A stagecoach spotted me sleeping in a bench and took me here, I gave him the address you gave to me."
"Wow, that's rough. Jonathan, would you please excuse me and f/n? We need to have a chat," Dio asked almost politely.
He lead you into the mansion's library and had you both sit down by a coffee table.
"What do you think about that blue haired brat?" Dio asked suddenly.
"To he honest, he's really annoying and loud,"
You replied. "What do you think about Jonathan?" You asked.
"I hate every second I have to be around him. My main goal right now is to quiet him down by ruining his life little by little."
"You asshole!" You said playfully and smiled.
Dio had a shit eating grin and just chuckled.
"That's not the worst of it. I'll tell you my master plan some other time."
"Uh, Dio, is there a way I would be able to live here temporarily? I can't go back with my batshit insane mother, and I don't have any money for a hotel."
"You can sleep outside," he retorted.
"Ugh!"
"I'm just joking. I have a walk-in closet I could probably fit you in, and a spare mattress. It's not the best but it's better than nothing. And the maids know what I'd do if they told Mr. Joestar..."
"Okay, thanks. And I don't even want to know."
"Yeah whatever, you're someone I hate the least, y/n."
Even though it was kind of a backhanded compliment, you accepted it and it made you blush. You were so happy to be with Dio again, and it seemed he was pretty glad with seeing you too.
(There will be more parts)