Kakyoin reoroレロ

"Aye, ____. Come sit by me and Jotaro at lunch," exclaimed your friend Kakyoin.

"I can't, I have to stay in and do homework during this period."
"Just escape, loser."
"I can't. (Teacher you hate)- San will eat out my entire asshole and behead me if she finds out I ditched study hall," you said in an annoyed tone.
"Oh, I get it. Well, sit by us tomorrow. You're the only girl at this school who's presence is tolerable."
He walked away as the lunch bell rang. His comment made you smile and blush a bit, as it was pretty obvious by your body language that you had a major crush on cherry boy.

Kakyoin walked away, quietly chuckling at your comment about (teacher)-San.
"Geez, I don't know why I didn't ask her to sit with us earlier in the year, she's always been a quiet one. It's a shame I only found out her real personality until recently, we could have been great friends by now..."
He thought longingly.
"Oi, Kakyoin."
He looked over to see Jotaro waiting for him by the door to the roof where they usually ate lunch.
"Do you like _____?" He asked calmly.
"Eehhhh, um-"
"Cause I can tell that you REALLY have the hits for her."
Jotaro smirked and Kakyoin just sorta stood there, flushed.
"I mean, I-I GUESS,"
He spoke, annoyed that Jotaro was putting him on the spot.
"Listen, Kak. If you don't confess tomorrow when she eats with us, I'll tell the whole school your cherry earrings are actually anal beads."
"Okay, okay! Go easy on me, huh? I'll do it."
Jotaro acted like a proud father, but he still felt a bit jealous of him.
"They are not anal beads..." Kakyoin muttered under his breath with a pouty face.
"Whatever you say, Kakyoin. Don't be such a wimp!"
-next day-
You were writing in your notebook when the lunch bell rang. Before you could put down your pencil, kakyoin slammed his hands on the front of your desk making a loud noise. Shook, you looked up to see him grinning at you enthusiastically.
"K-kakyoin, wha-"
"Dontforgettomeetmeandjotarobye!"
And he ran off.
"What a weird dude,"
After you gathered your school bag and lunch you walked to the roof, receiving many irritated looks from Jotaro's fangirls on the way.
Stepping out onto the paved roof, you saw Jotaro and Kakyoin sitting nearby. You approached them and sat down across from Kakyoin.
"____. Kakyoin has something really important to tell you!"
Jotaro nudged Kakyoin's shoulder.
Little did you know, Jotaro had a camera and he was about to make memories.
"Aha yeah about that..."
Kakyoin looked down sheepishly.
"I like you,____. It's ok if you don't like me back but I felt it was important to tell you! It's been on my mind for a while! You're funny and pretty and I'm sorry I just started talking to you recently!"
His face was as red as a tomato.
And yours was too.
"T-thank you..."
"Thank you Kakyoin. I like you too, and I feel the same way. You're attractive and fun to be around!"
*CLICK*
The both of you forgot Jotaro's presence and turned around to see him smiling slyly holding a camera.
"F-first girlfriend, eh cheery-dork?"
Jotaro whispered.
"Shut up!" Kakyoin yelled at him, and suddenly took you into his arms and kissed you smack on the lips. It was really nice, and you melted into it.
He pulled away to your dismay, and smiled at you before running off to go beat Jotaro's ass.

(I'm sorry if it's OOC but I felt like writing fluff)