Rohan Spiderpussi

(ROHAN IS SMOKING AAAAHA or maybe it's my (w)hormones)
You were a skilled manga artist who began a shounen manga series. It blew up and you had a large following, your art and name were both well known in Japan. No one knew what you looked like, though. So your life was relatively quiet.
Rohan was a manga artist, too. He was full of himself and annoyed by the very existence of other people, as well as everything besides his paper and pencil. Except his secret was that he loved your book.
He drew countless fanart of your series and tried to draw what he thought you looked like. He never showed anyone.
In fact, he enjoyed drawing characters from your story more so than he did his own, though he'd never admit it.
He entered a drawing contest a few months ago. He won, and was selected to meet and draw with you.
"YESSSS!"
He was ecstatic.
"What if she's cute? What if we become friends? I can't wait!!!!"
(I hate this)
You were set to meet a stranger named 'Rohan' at a local restaurant. You knew he was a talented manga artist, and you were a closeted fan of his work as well.
"I only hope for the best," you thought.
You walked into the restaurant to see a lonely but also extremely cute dude sitting alone at a booth.
"I hope to god that's Rohan..."you thought.
You walked over to the man, as shy as you were and asked
"Erm...excuse me...are you,"
You looked at the piece of paper with his name.
"Are you Kishibe-San?"
You have a nervous smile.

Rohan was fuckin um REALLY HAPPY.
"No way! Her h/c hair and e/c eyes are just how I drew her at home! This is wonderfully strange! That must be her."
"Yeah,"
Rohan spoke, pretending to be  unenthusiastic.
You sat down across from him, admiring his face.
"C-congratulations on winning. I really like your art style, Kishibe-San," you stuttered anxiously.
"Stop being so formal, dammit!"
You were a bit shocked.
"And call me Rohan. It's nice to meet you and thanks."
You slowly started to get into conversation with  Rohan, admiring his ignorant character. Though, you knew he really didn't feel that way inside. His eyes sparkled as he spoke with you.

You leaned he liked spiders. "Now I know not to kiss him if things go that far..." you thought cynically.
"Waaah! Why am I so hormonal??"
"___-chan, are you listening to me, you looked spaced out."
"Y-yeah! It's nothing!"
You felt your face heat dramatically.

"Can I show you my favorite spot to draw,____-chan?"
He placed his hands on top of yours on the table, trying to be a sly flirt.
You trusted him, and he walked you to a beautiful spot in the park during the sunset.
"This place," he began.
"Oh my godohmy god ____ don't freak!"
"This is my most favorite spot on earth."
The sky was painted so many different colors and it was like something out of a movie.

"When did you begin drawing, Rohan?"
"Well, when I was in elementary school, there was this girl that I'd always draw with. She introduced me to the world of art, and it was like she opened my third eye. But she moved away in sixth grade," he said sadly.
"Oh gosh..."you said.
"What is it?"
"It's me! Remember? F/N L/N! It's been so long!"
"No way..." he said, expressing a LOT of emotion.
He hugged you suddenly. You were shocked but you didn't mind at all and hugged back.
"____, we've gotten to know each other  pretty well again, do you maybe wanna go on a date sometime? You're so pretty, you look exactly like how I drew you before I saw your face and I don't want to lose contact. Your art is so amazing, I draw it more often than my own and it's like something out of a manga for this to be happening right now."
"Of course I will! And Rohan, you're really handsome. When I walked into the restaurant, I was hoping that the person i was supposed to meet was you. I'm so happy we could meet again, and now I never wanna stop drawing. Thank you for existing!" You said cutely.
Rohan's face was pink and the both of you just smiled goofy at each other.
He was definitely your favorite person on earth, even though it had been a day.