Josuke higatakakalakatakashita

You were driving in your sick ass Kei Car (Japanese car) to Josuke's house blasting some Tatsuro Yamashita.
You were both gonna hit up a shitty pizza joint aka Domino's because it was a Domino's night.
You pulled into Josuke's driveway at 2:14 AM and beeped the horn.
Josuke ran out of the house locking the door behind him, and dashed into your car with the blasting music. "Keep it down, my mom would kill me if she woke up and found out I was going to eat pizza at this hour!"
"Haha yeah, cool," you spoke with slurred words, pulling out of the driveway.
"Turn down the music, I can't hear anything!" He shouted.
You turned it up louder.
"Go with the flow, jawskey!"
"Honey it's me~"
The song blared and y'alls was thrashing n shit making the car bounce. "Ay. Josuke." You tried to get his attention.
"What??"
"I'm gonna run in and get the pizza, boneless, no pineapple just the way you like it!"
"Ok! I'll watch the car."
You ran into Domino's and Josuke played with the radio in the car.
"I wanna be your good friend, what do you thiiiink~"
Holy shit.
It was the pillows (best band ever 😤😭)
Josuke's grin spread ear to ear and he reclined the chair really far back to enhance the pillows experience.
10 mins later
"Josuke, I got the pizza..."
you exclaimed, opening the car door to find josuke tripping the fuck out on the Runner's High album (I'm sorry I'm FLCL trash I'm ssssooooo-)
"Oh cool, cool. Sawao Yamanaka, right? Talented dude," you said, taking out the first slice of pizza and chewing it.
Josuke nodded yes and did the same.
"Ha ha ha ha!"
"What?"
"This tastes....."
You were a bit confused at Josuke's  reaction to the pizza.
"This tastes like shit!"
"I know, but hey every two weeks, right? And there's no other good chains around here other than Mickey D's," you retorted.
"Yknow..."
Josuke began, looking up at the stars.
"This is perfect, ____. Me, my best friend, the pillows, shit pizza and a beautiful night sky,"

"I agree, Josuke. Jokes aside, I feel very happy right now with you!"

"Well, eh, ____....I was hoping for a while now that we could...how should I say this???"
Josuke sweatdropped and ran a hand through his not-so pompadour anymore pompadour.
"I was hoping we could be a little more than friends. Yknow, like dating I guess? Like what we're doing now, but at more practical times and not gut wrenching food?"

"J-Josuke... I'd love to! I was actually hoping you'd ask me that for a while now, to be honest. But I don't understand what you see in me."

"___, when I look at you I see more than beautiful h/c hair and e/c eyes. I see someone with an amazing sense of humor and the power to break and heal peoples hearts. It's mind blowing, and it gives me both butterflies and fireworks,"
Josuke stated, getting closer to your face in the passenger seat, face tinted and leaning in.
"Thank you Josuke. You have a higher self esteem, so I'm assuming you already know what I see in you..." you giggled.
You kissed his cheek.
"I'll date you definitely, and at better times and restaurants. I promise." You held your hand up cutely.
"And you don't need to be sentimental to get me to like you more, too~!"

Josuke rolled his eyes and kissed you smack on the lips.
And that's the story of you ended up finishing the whole pizza and falling asleep in a car, in the Domino's parking lot with Josuke higakatashijagobdiebsihsisshita.