Chapter 10 - Sang

I would like to recommend 'The Forgotten Princess' by SuperWhoGhost. It is not completed, but it has not been abandoned I think.

XxXxXxXx

I don't know the age difference between Kota and Jessica, so I just said 4 years. This means that Kota is 20 years old which makes Jessica 16 years old as mentioned later. 

Sang

Everyone headed back to their own homes after dinner last night. It had been a while since Owen and I had been just the two of us, so it was nice to have some 'us' time. I know I enjoyed it. 

However today they all had to get back to their main mission. But Kota couldn't go back which meant he was with me today at Owen's place. They needed to confirm that they were still with the gang which was their main mission of course before I came crashing into their life. But like I had warned them, Kota couldn't be in on it because everyone thought he was dead and that is how it should be.

I walk over and give Owen a quick kiss, "See you tomorrow or later tonight, Angel Eyes."

He chuckled, "Bye darling."

Kota was coming in a couple minutes and everyone else was meeting at the place trying to make it seem like they had not spent the time together. I didn't really ask because I knew they could not tell me. I knew about the Academy by myself. Honestly, their code had a back door in it that was easily accessible if you knew where it was.

I had first hacked in because I was worried about Owen who was showing up injured or recovering from injuries. And the fact if he was government I didn't want to be tricked or used. Luckily, neither was the case.

"Sang?" called out Kota.

He was here! I replied, "Kota?"

He walked into the living room where I was watching Lucifer on Netflix. I love the show! It is hilarious and just made me laugh. I was re-watching the show and I was on Season 2 Episode 12. 

Kota asked, "What are you watching?"

I smile, "Lucifer, but we can watch something else if you want."

He sat down next to me on the couch, "Whatever you want, Sang."

I turned to him, "But seriously, I have already seen all of them. What do you want to watch?"

Kota took the remote, "Do you have 'The Hobbit'?"

I squealed, "I love those movies! Of course, I do. Here it is!" showing him how to get to where i have the movies.

He questioned, "Who is your favorite character?"

I answer, "Legolas, though I prefer him in 'Lord of the Rings'. What about you?"

Kota thinks on it for a bit, "Probably Gandalf."

I tell him, "I like him, but Galadriel is better than him."

He looked at me, "You have to be kidding. Gandalf is there for Bilbo and Galadriel barely appears."

I cross my arms, "But when she is there, she makes an impact!"

Kota rolls his eyes, "Agree to disagree."

I snort, "I disagree."

He laughs, "That's the point, maybe we should play a game."

I smirk, "What about Monopoly?"

Kota solemnly shakes his head, "We can't, that game has been banned from our houses."