Chapter 7 - Gabriel

Today's Academy fan fiction recommendation is 'Welcome to the Masquerade' by MrsAndisMom. It's really different than the other fanfics that I have read. It isn't completed, but I don't think that the story has been abandoned either. Go check it out!

XxXxXxXx

I wrote this chapter half way in North's POV and decided I hated it. So, now, at 11:30 p.m., I give you today's chapter!

Gabriel

Trouble tilted her head in an adorable confused fashion, "A sleepover?"

Luke looked at her, "You know? When a group of friends spend the night to together playing games."

She shakes her head, "I've never had one before."

I was simply appalled, "What do you mean you've never had one?"

Trouble blushes a little, "I don't really get out much."

I was excited, "Yes, we have to show you all the games. Truth or dare, Never have I ever, I pulling out all the stops with this. Luke, get the chocolate."

North stands up, "Don't you dare! That shit is bad for you!"

Sang stood up with him, "For once, I agree with North. I can't afford to eat unhealthy until later."

Luke looked like he was on the edge of tears, "What?!"

Trouble shrugged, "I have never eaten sweets. Before, Step-Bitch kept them from me and now, I train too much to fall off the track with sweets."

Luke yelled, "YOU MUST AT LEAST TRY SOME!"

She looked hesitant, "Maybe another day, hopefully soon."

North turns to her, "What do you mean by that, Sang Baby?"

Trouble raises one of her eyebrows, "Baby?"

North scowls, "Don't deflect."

She breezily answers, "When I get out, Owen and I have been working on something for a while now to make them all think I am dead. Also, Kota, you can't go back to the gang."

That gets Kota's attention, "What? Why?"

Trouble walks back over to Owen, "Well, to get you out, I had to pretend you were dead."

He frowns, "How does that work?"

She explains, "So, I get punished a lot by the Mob, but the one thing I draw the line at is rape. I am allowed technically to kill anyone who even tries. Everyone thinks you tried, and you are dead because of that."

Kota sighed, "Oh."

I capture everyone's attention once more, "Oi, fuckers! Stop all this serious shit! Where are the blankets and the pillows. We can't have a proper sleepover if we are in Mr. B's ugly ass living room. We need to decorate it."

Trouble walked over to me and hit the back of his head, "Call him Owen, that's his god damn name, Meanie."

I rub the back of his head, "Okay, Trouble. Also, you need to change. You're the perfect model and you are wearing all black. Only North gets away with that. Where is your closet? I am going to find something more suitable."

She looks slightly overwhelmed, "It's this way."

Trouble and I walk through several rooms to arrive at Mr.B's bedroom. Apparently, they share a closet. We walk in and I immediately start going through all of her shit. And let me just say I disapprove. I disapproved of her all black outfit and her closet was simply awful. I will not stand for this, not at all!