Graduation and friends

Start from the beginning

"Shh! You know we're not supposed to talk about it"

Amaya furrowed her brows as she overheard, her eyes sifted through the unfamiliar faces until she found her friend.

"Naruto!" She smiled jogging up to him but when she saw him sitting sullenly on the swing she frowned.

"Didn't pass huh?" She whispered crouching in front of him.

He shook his head sadly.

Placing a firm hand on his shoulder she gave him a reassuring smile.

"It's ok bud, you'll pass somehow I know you will," she said with a smile.

His eyes widened as they met her honey ones.

"You think?" He said in shock at her encouragement.

No one had ever spoken to him like that, besides gramps and Iruka, especially not someone his own age.

She gave him a grin.

"Of course I do, you did mention something about being the Hokage didn't you." She said standing.

His eyes lit up and he stood too.

"You can't do that if your a genin can you?" She smirked.

"Yeah," he said as the determination she had gotten to know so well flooded his features.

"Your right,"

She went to speak when one of the sensei stepped into their view.

"You wouldn't if I borrowed him for a sec would you?" Mizuki Sensei asked Amaya with a smile she didn't quite trust.

She looked at him with uncertainty.

"Uh- sure. You know where to find me Naruto!" She said turning on her heel. He gave her a grin and a quick nod before turning to his teacher.

She she began to walk away her senses spiked when she felt an absurd about of eyes on her.

Looking up she found many parents looking her way with disapproval, even some children held distain in there eyes.

Shaking it off she went to walk away when someone grabbed her forearm.

Resisting all of her instincts she clenched her teeth and looked up at the man who now held her.

"Can I help you mister," she grit.

He gave her a warning eyes.

"You stay away from that boy if you know what's you for you," he said in a hushed tone.

She furrowed her brows. Looking back to see Naruto had left she shook her head.

"Maybe you should mind your business old man," she said without a care in the world.

His eyes widened in anger.

"Don't speak to me like that girl!" He grit tightening his hold.

"Or what?" She spit.