12. The One Who's Amused

HUSBAND IN LAW

HUSBAND IN LAW

↠❛the one who's amused❜↞
(Y/N)

"What the fuck are you even doing?" I yelled out at Jungkook. Boy was literally doing this.

"You wanted some coffee so I gave it to you!" He threw his hands up in the air.

"I wanted it from the fucking can and not from your mouth!"

"You're welcome, babygirl," he said, making ny breathe hitch.

What the fuck was he trying to get at?

"Oh, are you free now? I need a break from all the paperwork. Let's go to the movies," Jungkook says half yawning and stretching.

"Movies?" I ask.

"Yes, movies. Let's watch the horror movie you're in," he smirked at me and somehow, I felt uneasy about the whole situation but decided to give it a go.

I walked toward by room and Jungkook followed me, joking around.

"You're scared of the movie yourself, aren't you?"

"No, I'm not!"

-

"I am scared! Mom!"

I sat in annoyance, watching the grown man yell and throw a few pieces of the popcorn every time he jumped up. The people were guving him looks and so was I.

"You're the one who suggested to watch it. Who's scared now?" I whispered, followed by a smirk.

"Shut up. I can clearly see that you're scared, you're sweating!" Jungkook tried to point out literally any irrelevant thing to get on my nerves but, was failing.

"It's just hot in here," I shrugged and his lips formed a really subtle pout. I wanted to squish his cheeks at the sight but then again, he's the same Jeon Jungkook.

Thus, I restrained myself from doing so.

"Shut up and just watch it," I whisper-yelled at him, and he looked shocked at the sudden reaction.

-

After the movie was over, we both walked out, looking at the sky which looked like a canvas that had been painted with blue, pink and orange paint. I sighed out, being stressed out from everything. Seeing that many people weren't around, Jungkook and I took off our masks and sat on the bench, relaxing.

"Are you really that scary?" Jungkook scooted away from me.

I found it amusing and said, "No way. I'm way more scarier. Want a demo?" Then, I opened my mouth and bit the air, as if showing him that I can eat him alive.

"The fuck? Stay away, woman," Jungkook scooted away so much that it resulted in him falling from the bench as his butt hit the cold ground.

With that being said, I got up from my seat and laughed at him, holding my stomach whcih was hurting from all the laughing.

He frowned and then I gave him my hand, only to take it back right when he was about to take it and get up.

"You're the worse than just that in the movie!" He got up on his own and menacingly glared at me.

"Ooh! I am really scared!" I mockingly said.

Just then, he smirked before grabbing my waist and saying, "Now? Funny how you aren't scared of the glare that everyone is scared of and instead, scared of the intimacy that everyone dreams of."

"Be prepared for your punishment when we reach the hotel, babygirl."

***Yay! Chapters 11 and 12 are up today

***
Yay! Chapters 11 and 12 are up today. I ended up keeping my promise whoops!

Also, we finally hit 1k reads and 150+ votes!
Thank you so much my adorable dolphins!

Also, I love amani. Go hype her up y'all. Her books are just woah. Read "Unexpected", it's my favourite one!

Alfisha 💫