1

WARNING: so i forgot to correct, if you see a name that says jinhee no!! it's suppose to be jieun cuz i changed it.

NANA
1: unrequited love

is it even possible to be that good looking? how come? he's just sitting and listening to the teacher discussing irrelevance.

the way his dark hair was finely gelled on the sides, so attractive. that pale skin he had was smooth and warm, soft and bloom, i desire to let my fingers touch them. his eyes were cozily hazel brown, when you look into them you'll get lost but at the same time, you'll feel the nice warmth spreading throughout your chest. i am not gonna forget about his smile, even though his lips were on a straight curve now, i can still image him smiling cutely while flashing his bright teeth and smile eyes.. adorable.

"stop staring before it starts to get weird." my closest friend mirae scooted closer to me, whispering the sentence in my ear. "w-what?" i stuttered and eyed her, my voice increased.

"be quiet miss ryu." our teacher mr song spoke, i looked at her and awkwardly smiled. "yes, i apologize." after that she turned around and started to babble about the lesson we had.

"oh and look, he's looking at you." mirae's eyes rolled to the sides.

at that point, i had to look at him, i averted my eyes as they laid on him, both sparkled like glitters when the contact was made. i felt the warmth on my cheeks as he shot me a small smile, my lips automatically formed into a smile too.

"stop looking at him." mirae demanded and forcefully made me look her, by grabbing my shoulder and turning me around. "you'll just fall deeper and deeper in love with him. he doesn't deserve you, he really doesn't nana." her voice sounded dead serious and all i could do was listen to her unimportant sayings.

"he's playing with you're feelings." she commenced, my eyes rolled upward and i faced the other way. "shh mirae, i don't wanna listen to that nonsense." i could hear mirae's grumble. "fine, it's the truth and truth really hurts."

my lips formed into a small pout as i focused on the floor, thinking deeply about him.

lee dean, he really had to make it complicated and confusing. screw him, but at the same time i love you so damn much.

have you ever heard the legend, or have seen his quote that sounds like: you can't come into someone's life, make them feel special and then leave. yes, kim taehyung's quote hit me like a bullet because i could relate.

i have experienced it with lee dean.

you can't come into someone's life – he did, lee dean came out of nowhere and approached me. he started to talk with me and it felt a bit odd. because boys don't wanna talk with ryu nana, i'm just.... me, but you have no idea how blissful i was when he talked to me.

make them feel special – he made me feel special, he really did and you're wondering how. he treated me different comparing to what other boys would do, he was sweet to me, talkative and nice. he was really different. once he approached me, he started to sit beside me when i'm alone and we would have the most amazing and unforgettable conversation. now feeling comfortable around each other, dean would sometimes attack me with his hugs, hug me from the back, place his chin on my shoulder and nuzzle his face down my neck, there i would just stand and enjoy his passionate touches. he would also give me stares as if i was an angel, those type of stares called dreamily stare, every time i catch him staring he would also have a small smile pasted on his lips. it felt so so good, euphoria. at that moment i couldn't think but say that i thought i was a special person to him, i thought he had feelings for me like i did for him.