44

NANA
42: not leaving you.

first class was over and i could tell that my plan with avoiding my friends, nah i wouldn't succeed because it's already recess and i am pretty sure they would force me to join them in the canteen. i really want to, but after what happened i would feel ashamed, now they know i liked jeno and basically broke a rule. would i be a disappointment for all of them? i wonder what renjun, jaemin, chenle and jisung's reaction. they're the only one who actually didn't break a rule, wow they're very good at it.

i entered the hallway, it was almost empty. i began to walk as i heard my footsteps echoing through the hall, i reached my locker as i pulled out my key locker. i inserted my key. click. it unlocked and i opened it, sighing while i searched for my biology book.

"you're trying to avoid us aren't you?" that honey voice i wished to listen everyday spoke. i gulped and felt my whole body trembling, knew already who it was since i could recognize it just by the voice. "yes, i'm trying... but i really don't want to. but how could i just face them?"

jeno leaned his back on the locker, watched me look after my book. "it's okay, you don't have to be afraid to face them when they now know that we broke a rule. we are not the only one." jeno said, crossing his arms. "i know." i gave him a brief respond.

"harvey and mark want all of us to meet in 2nd floor, room 87. they're gonna announce something big, everyone has to be there, every single member." jeno paused. "you're coming right?" jeno asked while he raised an eyebrow.

"well yes, if it's an important announcement i have to come." i said. i fumbled with the books and sighed. i couldn't find my biology book!

jeno sighed. he grabbed my hands and pulled them away from the locker, making me face him as our eyes locked together. "i- i... i've missed you." he whispered lowly. "please don't just not show up without texting me, i worried a lot about you." he caressed my cheeks as our foreheads were attached.

"sorry jieun did this to you. it's my fault, i'm her ex and she did this to you." he apologized, sighing while shutting his eyes. "if she wasn't your ex, we wouldn't be here together." i whispered as a respond, smiling when i saw him softly grinning. "that's true. well maybe it is a good thing." jeno giggled cutely.

"i love you nana, you know that. what if that announcement is.... us being kicked out?" his words made my heart stop beating. "would you still stay with me? or would you rather stay in the DNYL?" he cooed painfully, i cupped his cheek, rubbing small circles on it.

"of course i would be with you. just because we get kicked out of DNYL, i don't think they would start avoiding us, especially mirae and your friends. but i would do anything to be with you." i said as a response, he smiled which made me smile as well.

"i love you." jeno said. my cheeks were suddenly kissed pink like a spring rose, the blooming colour so cute against my soft skin. "i- i love you too." i hesitantly murmured. we both smiled warmly.

"come here." he cooed. he pulled me into a warm embrace that i wish would never end. in his jeno's arms i was safe and my worries disappeared like rain on summer earth. in that embrace i was cocooned better than any butterfly-to-be. i felt jeno's soft skin and the gentle squeeze of his arms. i bathed in his warmth and the smell of freshly strong perfume. "i'll stay with you nana." he whispered, slowly he pulled his head out and planted a soft and warm peck on my forehead.

note: oof i hope this is okay, im watching ant man now and i love marvel sososoososo much.